Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > New Zealand to UK voip calls...

New Zealand to UK voip calls...

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

> don't get ANY free calls to anywhere with Sipgate except
> to other Sipgate customers who are a dying breed .Mind
> you they have one customer or is it an employee who will
> stay with them for ever and a day .

A list of providers who peer with Sipgate is on the website
https://secure.sipgate.co.uk/user/tarife.php?show=6

Ivor

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:23:18 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>A list of providers who peer with Sipgate is on the website
>https://secure.sipgate.co.uk/user/tarife.php?show=6
>
>Ivor

Try calling your Sipgate number from FWD and see what happens Ivor.

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:23:18 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > A list of providers who peer with Sipgate is on the
> > website
> > https://secure.sipgate.co.uk/user/tarife.php?show=6
> >
> > Ivor

> Try calling your Sipgate number from FWD and see what
> happens Ivor.

I have and I know it isn't working. You can't call several providers from
FWD at the moment, not just Sipgate.

Sipgate to FWD works fine though.

Ivor

StudMuffin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have and I know it isn't working.

REALLY just goes to show how flawes sipgate really are doesnt it

Ivor Jones

"StudMuffin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7LGVe.1044$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >

> > I have and I know it isn't working.

> REALLY just goes to show how flawes sipgate really are
> doesnt it

It's a FWD problem not Sipgate. Try calling from FWD to other providers as
well.

Ivor