Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sipgate account IDs

sipgate account IDs

Ad C

In article <FE1We.1366$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Ivor give it a rest yes even i am bored but all you have to do is admit
> how you get the inside information faster than anyone else, thats the only
> reason some of us believe your involved with sipgate, why are you hiding it
> ?

I am on the verge of sticking you in my ignore list. You would be about
the second person in all the years I have been using Usenet to go into
my filter.