Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Just Dial VoIP

Just Dial VoIP

Sean

Ok, it's a joke.

I was kinda happy when started using it.... But i now want my account
closed..... And they are not responding to e-mails and i've been on hold
a while trying to ring them...... ! Sure they are a joke.... SCAM!

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:17:02 +0100, Sean
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ok, it's a joke.
>
>I was kinda happy when started using it.... But i now want my account
>closed..... And they are not responding to e-mails and i've been on hold
>a while trying to ring them...... ! Sure they are a joke.... SCAM!

I think I am right in saying I did warn you when you first mentioned
JD when I get bad vibes about anything I am usually proved right .
I am not saying " I told you so " Sean because at the time you first
mentioned JD I was just getting a medium wait when I called them and
emails not answered but it did set the alarm bells ringing and I got
out quick . I only wish I hadn't taken notice of Ivor with his " it
will get better routine" and played around with Sipgate has long has I
did .Now the first glitch from any of them and I am out !!.
Hope you manage to close your account with a minimum of difficulty
if at all possible .

StudMuffin

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:03:52 GMT, "StudMuffin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>

>yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
>along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.

Not exactly the JD service does work they never used to bugger of on a
Friday afternoon and leave the ship to steer itself d not make the
same mistake of tarring them all with the same brush has sipgate .

Sean

> On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:03:52 GMT, "StudMuffin"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>

>>yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
>>along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.
>>

> Not exactly the JD service does work they never used to bugger of on a
> Friday afternoon and leave the ship to steer itself d not make the
> same mistake of tarring them all with the same brush has sipgate .

Well i've never noticed there service not working, it's just there seems
to be no customer services

B.M. Wright

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:03:52 GMT, "StudMuffin"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >
> >yes listen to sex he knows what he is talking about you know, just dial
> >along with sipgate an the others are a piece of poo.
> >

> Not exactly the JD service does work they never used to bugger of on a
> Friday afternoon and leave the ship to steer itself d not make the
> same mistake of tarring them all with the same brush has sipgate .

I have to say, the recurring comment about German people
buggering off to the pub early on a Friday makes me laugh. Why?
Because it's coming from someone in the UK, where, the people I worked
with for nearly 3 years would bugger off at noon ANY day of the week.
They'd either get so ****ed they never came back to work or even worse
they came back into work between 4-6pm completely sh*tfaced and tried to
complete potentially dangerous (for the business, not physically
dangerous) tasks.

In short: Pot, kettle, kettle, pot. Even the media in the UK
admits that Brits are known as some of the biggest ****heads around and
it's a major problem there.

It's amusing to read uk.telecom.voip from time to time and once
in a rare while there is some valid information, however, most of it's
just rubbish ****ing contests and name calling. I'm glad the charter
for uk.telecom.voip went through, if for no other reason than to keep
this crap from polluting comp.dcom.voice-over-ip. One more thing, in
Ivor's defense, although he is repeatedly attacked, I haven't seen him
yet resort to childish name calling over it.

StudMuffin

How much did eyevor jones pay you for that posting, i have never seen you
post here before, perhaps he gave you a free lifetime subscription to
sipgate in return for your words, and clearly you have got something against
british people huh

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:03:39 +0000 (UTC), "B.M. Wright"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have to say, the recurring comment about German people
>buggering off to the pub early on a Friday makes me laugh. Why?
>Because it's coming from someone in the UK, where, the people I worked
>with for nearly 3 years would bugger off at noon ANY day of the week.
>They'd either get so ****ed they never came back to work or even worse
>they came back into work between 4-6pm completely sh*tfaced and tried to
>complete potentially dangerous (for the business, not physically
>dangerous) tasks.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with anyone going and getting ****ed
out of their skulls at anytime of the day or night its their liver not
mine except when they are supposed to be running a company that is
SUPPOSED to be providing a service to the public 24/7. Sipgate staff
buggered of on the pretence of attending some exhibition or other on a
Friday afternoon not long ago and left the operation to fend for
itself and the whole thing collapsed on the Saturday leaving customers
with no service until Monday lunchtime .This sort of action is totally
un excusable and unforgivable and was wholly instrumental in turning
me against Sipgate from that weekend on . Had the system failed while
staff where in attendance and where doing their best to get the
service working again it would have been a different matter entirely .
> In short: Pot, kettle, kettle, pot. Even the media in the UK
>admits that Brits are known as some of the biggest ****heads around and
>it's a major problem there.

Don't tar us all with the same brush it is that long since I have been
in a pub I have forgotten what the inside of one looks like and I
certainly do not drink alcohol in the house . I have had a bottle of
malt whisky here for at least ten years unopened and I can't see it
ever being opened in my lifetime .
> One more thing, in
>Ivor's defense, although he is repeatedly attacked,

He only gets attacked due to his relentless promoting and defending of
Sipgate and his undisclosed " interest" in that company.

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:03:39 +0000 (UTC), "B.M. Wright"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > I have to say, the recurring comment about German people
> > buggering off to the pub early on a Friday makes me
> > laugh. Why? Because it's coming from someone in the
> > UK, where, the people I worked with for nearly 3 years
> > would bugger off at noon ANY day of the week. They'd
> > either get so ****ed they never came back to work or
> > even worse they came back into work between 4-6pm
> > completely sh*tfaced and tried to complete potentially
> > dangerous (for the business, not physically dangerous)
> > tasks.

> I see absolutely nothing wrong with anyone going and
> getting ****ed out of their skulls at anytime of the day
> or night its their liver not mine except when they are
> supposed to be running a company that is SUPPOSED to be
> providing a service to the public 24/7. Sipgate staff
> buggered of on the pretence of attending some exhibition
> or other on a Friday afternoon not long ago and left the
> operation to fend for itself and the whole thing
> collapsed on the Saturday leaving customers with no
> service until Monday lunchtime .This sort of action is
> totally un excusable and unforgivable and was wholly
> instrumental in turning me against Sipgate from that
> weekend on . Had the system failed while staff where in
> attendance and where doing their best to get the service
> working again it would have been a different matter
> entirely .

You do not know the full story concerning that incident so you are
unqualified to comment on it. In any case it was a one-off and the system
has not had a major failure since then.

> > In short: Pot, kettle, kettle, pot. Even the media in
> > the UK
> > admits that Brits are known as some of the biggest
> > ****heads around and it's a major problem there.

> Don't tar us all with the same brush it is that long
> since I have been in a pub I have forgotten what the
> inside of one looks like and I certainly do not drink
> alcohol in the house . I have had a bottle of malt whisky
> here for at least ten years unopened and I can't see it
> ever being opened in my lifetime .

So why have it..?

> > One more thing, in
> > Ivor's defense, although he is repeatedly attacked,

> He only gets attacked due to his relentless promoting and
> defending of Sipgate and his undisclosed " interest" in
> that company.

My interests are my own business. As for relentless promoting, isn't that
what you and Stefan are doing for Vonage..? Should I not ask your
interests in that company..?

Ivor

BIGLAD

Oh eyevor shut up, i just knew you wouldnt be able to not respond to dex's
comments, youre at it again eyevor arent you, what amazes me if you really
are a bus driver which i now doubt, i belive that is a sham cover story, why
are you not utilisng your clear knowledge on voip and other issues to work
within the indutry, i mean you already do as a sipgate employee but why not
set up eyevors voip is great PLC and run a successful business yourself,
becuase ****gate cant run one thats for sure and as youre already on their
payroll i would guess you know all about their MASSIVE FAILINGS wouldnt you.