Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate 1000

Sipgate 1000

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:43:04 +0100, "paul ockenden"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>We have to go out and research the things that we write
>about.

Do you !! I wish someone would tell that to the journalists
on our local paper I stopped buying a paper months ago because
everything the printed was a half truth or down right lies .

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:23:18 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If they do so and think they're crap
>then I have no axe to grind on that score either, the person made the
>decision for themselves.

But you will have caused them to go to the trouble of signing up
and reveling their email address for nothing when they find out just
what a poor excuse for a voip provider Sipgate is .

StudMuffin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> why I should let what little reputation I have left be sullied.

reputation bwahhhhhhhhh the only reputation youve got is one of being a
sipgate employee or part of the management, people on here may stay quiet
about it but a lot of people know the truth babout your links with sipgate
eyevor sexy jones.

StudMuffin

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

ignore him dex he cut that post of hi to his own advantage hes trying to
make me out to be calling people names like that the weirdo.

Al

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:49:55 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Ivor HAS been the cause of most of the hassle in this group over
>recent weeks and the sooner he buggers off the sooner the group will
>settle down .

I disagree. Moron Kaniuk is in my estimation the most useless and
offensive buffoon posting around here. The sooner Kaniuk ****es off
the better for the good of this newsgroup.

Ivor can be a little hot-headed at times, but, unlike Kaniuk, he does
post useful information much of the time.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:16:01 +0100, Al <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ivor can be a little hot-headed at times, but, unlike Kaniuk, he does
>post useful information much of the time.

And all related to a company he has an undisclosed "interest" in .

StudMuffin

"al whatever darling whatever

Joe Harrison

"Thomas Rankin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%wXUe.1970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Joe Harrison wrote:
> > I calculated the "break-even" point is 310 minutes of geographic calls

> Err, surely it's nearer 500 minutes (well 496), since 500 mins at 1.19p
> comes to 5.95.

Duh, whatever. I failed O-level maths twice and only scraped through the
third time cause "Chalky" White took pity and gave me some extra tuition.
Still aiming to use that full 100 mins though.

Optimizing the expression (x * 1000 / 1000) pozz C Programming 27 03-04-2011 04:46 AM
Configuration Spartan3 1000 bittor VHDL 1 01-03-2005 05:04 PM
1000 Series DC plug Schmuck Cisco 0 11-26-2003 08:33 PM
1000 BASE TX ?? inge network Cisco 9 11-16-2003 01:11 PM

Advertisments