Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

Ad C

In article <dg7jhd$1fak$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

> Why would I want to spend 60p per day with an extra phone company when I
> don't currently even spend 60p per week for calls with my current company?

That is my thinking as well, don't forget he is including the line
rental in that 60p as well.

My phone bill last month came to 12.34 and that included the line
rental.

do.not.waste.your.time.emailing.me@this.address.it.is.invalid

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:47:47 GMT, "StudMuffin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i also give you full permission to verify these detials on any database you
>want.

TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
LANCASHIRE
OL12 6PN
Company No. 04749910

And for interest.

Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

themgt

Plastic kids machine guns via premium rate phone lines ?

My mind is suitably boggled.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:30:05 +0100,
do.not.waste.your.time.emailing.me@t...s.it .is.invalid wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:47:47 GMT, "StudMuffin"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>i also give you full permission to verify these detials on any database you
>>want.
>>

>TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
>OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
>CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
>LANCASHIRE
>OL12 6PN
>Company No. 04749910
>
>And for interest.
>
>Previous Names:
>Date of change Previous Name
>21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
>20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
>25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
>12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

So !

StudMuffin

so who said we trade through that company dig deeper and you will see

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
do.not.waste.your.time.emailing.me@t...s.it .is.invalid says...
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:47:47 GMT, "StudMuffin"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >i also give you full permission to verify these detials on any database you
> >want.
> >

> TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
> OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
> CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
> LANCASHIRE
> OL12 6PN
> Company No. 04749910
>
> And for interest.
>
> Previous Names:
> Date of change Previous Name
> 21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
> 20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
> 25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
> 12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

Any company that changes their names that often must have something to
hide.

Ad C

In article <VsYVe.6369$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> so who said we trade through that company dig deeper and you will see

The mind boggles.

StudMuffin

absolute rubbish , i maight add that several larger companies also
regularly change their name pal, i might also add that company is a mere
trading entity, no financial transactions run through that company, all that
is handdled via the BVI

StudMuffin

so ad c why are we hiding something, you are most welcome to come and visiy
as is anyone else, wether you get past our security receptionist is another
matter.

themgt

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
<snip>
> He probably earns a lot more than I did when I drove busses and I
> drove proper buses with clutches and crash gearboxes not the
> mickymouse buses that are about these days with no clutches and a
> couple of passengers pr day .

*pictures Grandpa Simpson