Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:07:44 +0100, Ad C <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Maybe you should take a closer look at car drivers

> no, just trading stereotypes

Oh, ok then, if that is all you are doing

Ad C

In article <9RFWe.22334$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "Ad C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) k...
>
> > Who are you on about? another bone head who do not know how to quote.

> I am talking to you, please learh how to use the English grammar correctly
> when constructing your replies

why bother? no one else do.

Ad C

In article <9TFWe.22337$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> > "Ad C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) k...
> >
> >> Who are you on about? another bone head who do not know how to quote.

> Who are you on about? Another bone head who doesnt know how to quote
> correctly.
>
> Please look at the correct way you should have worded your original posting.

Don't start about the way people type or word their messages. People
could be dyslexic for all you know.

Saleh Jambo

"Phil Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> no, just trading stereotypes

As sad as ever hey Philly baby

Saleh Jambo

"Ad C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) k...

> Don't start about the way people type or word their messages. People
> could be dyslexic for all you know.

Well if you are i apologise.