Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

Ad C

In article <7%1We.1378$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "Some of us chickens do runa company, search for any of our multiple
> 0870/0871 office numbers on any of the directory enquiries services, give us
> a call youll be putting more money into our accounts PMSL

I am not a mug, I am not as stupid as yout clients.
I still dohn't believe you

Ad C

In article <T%1We.1379$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...

> Honey i live in Prestbury in Cheshire , now what comments have you got about
> this lovely ,refined area then?

Honey? I always thought there was something strange about you.

Chesire is a nice part of the country, it is a shame it is spoilt by
twats like you.

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> Not much to choose between them really at least disabled people in
> London are not made to walk down two flights of steep stairs to get to
> the platforms at mainline railway stations has they are made to at
> Birmingham New Street .

That is a problem in a lot of places, here, disabled people have to go
across the line to get to another platform, if they can't get up the
steps. Since my mother now have to use a wheelchair for getting around,
I have looked at things in a different way. some of the places in this
city is not wheel chair friendly at all. some places never will be as a
lot of building here are old.

Ad C

In article <g52We.1383$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> What do you expect from the brummies, i wonder what state the buses are in
> down in birmingham..

Most of them are fine, nothing worng with them at all. anyway it is
people that makes te mess and that happens anywhere, even in your town.

When was the last time you used a bus? If you got as much money as you
say, no doubt you drive a petrol guzzler and sit on your ass all day.

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:10:04 GMT, "LordSmickerAbacha"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >What do you expect from the brummies, i wonder what state the buses are in
> >down in birmingham..

> All very modern and equipped for the lazy drivers no clutch all
> automatics the drivers will probably go home at the end of the day has
> fresh has when they started their shift. Now if they where having to
> drive a half cab with clutch and crash box for eight hours then they
> would feel like they had done a days work when they had finished.

It is like everything else these days, it is all getting easier, apart
from my job, which seems to getting bloody harder.

> Funnily enough all the buses I have seen in Birmingham over the passed
> year all have had black faces peering through the windows
> felt like I was in some foreign land .

Like London then, in fact that is like most of the country now.

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> >I had problems with BT Yahoo Broadband, but I know people who would not
> >use anything else.

> I had problems with BT brodband before Yahoo joined in .

I felt like killing someone from BT when I was with them. Everytime I
saw a BT van I felt like going over to the bloke and having a go at him
about the company he works for. Never again will I use BT for anything,
that is why I would love another company to take over the phyone lines
and exchange.

If I did not have to pay for line rental, then I may consider VOIP.

Ad C

In article <R12We.1380$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> ADC no no no , when you have all the "legal" avidance schemes in place
> bankruptcy is hardly lilely to happen, if anything we will merely liquidate
> our companies, note comapnies, the only one i have told you about so far,
> when we cant be bothered to pay our debts we will liquidate and set up again
> on the same day, happens all the time and Rjinder our accountant normally
> fixes everything up .

so you are a bit dodgey then.

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)lid
says...

> > Good, go now, leave us all in peace.

> Unfortunately Usenet works from anywhere

Not in china.

> > still, I expect you will go bankrupt in a few years.

> One day his ISP will catch up with him.

We can hope. He will now come back and say he owns his ISP.

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)lid
says...

> I don't like L.A., it's too brash and violent. There aren't many places I
> feel safe on the streets. Even in the car stopped at traffic lights it can
> be a bit hairy in some places..! San Diego and particularly San Francisco

She don't live in the center, she lives on the very edge.

> on the other hand are beautiful places, of course like any major city
> worldwide they have one or two dodgy areas, but on the whole they're
> reasonably safe. When I was in San Diego last year I watched my friend
> there, who is a singer, recording a music video in Balboa Park, it was
> incredible to see how much work it takes to produce these things, I was
> there for 6 hours and it apparently took 2 days overall..! This was for a
> 3 minute video, the song was unfortunately cut from 4 minutes which didn't
> work too well, I don't think she was particularly happy with the finished
> product, but it was still an interesting experience.

A mate of mine is a singer/song writer and I see what work goes into
recording a song, so a music video, I expect would take a long time.
cutting down some songs do not always work.

> > Who is ipkall?

> They provide free US phone numbers (Washington State, 360 area code) that
> can be mapped to any SIP account from any provider. I have one so that my
> friends can call me free. They get inclusive calls to any US number on
> their monthly rental so it costs them nothing extra to call me.

That is a good idea, I will add the URL to my Bookmarks,just in case I
do get VOIP one day. My cousin is looking at VOIP because she has cable
and getting extralines may be cheaper with VOIP.

She is looking around to see what the best deal is.

> > My calls to the US are cheap from my land line, if I want
> > to talk for a long time, then we use MSN, it works very
> > well.

> Unfortunately I don't know of a system that works in reverse, but when I
> call them I use a callthrough number from my mobile, it comes out of my
> inclusive minutes as if I were calling a UK number. If I'm short of
> minutes in the month it's only 1.5p a minute on Sipgate.

Calls from her to me are more expensive than what I pay, which is a
shock really, since I though the U.S was cheaper in everything. But
then, saying that, a few months ago, she asked me to buy some DDR memory
chips and send them over as I could get them cheaper over here, than she
could over there, even with the postage back to her.

I was looking at VOIP providers last night, with a friend of mine as she
have heard about it and wanted to know what it is all about. the problem
is like myself, she have a BT line.

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> Oh god not another who likes to go about with ear muffs clamped to his
> ears .

They are not ear muffs, they are small in ear- phones. I am reliving my
childhood. I never had a personal stereo when I was younger.

Anyway, I take notice of people around me and I do not step out in front
of cars. People who are mucking around with their mobile phones have
this habit. I only just missed one yesterday, when I was riding to work.
this stupid muppet was mucking around with her phone and step right in
front of me. How I did not hit her I don't know.

> Problem is the money has to come from somewhere to run the country

We are over taxed anyway, on every bloody thing.

> with. I don't like the high prices for fuel because it puts up the
> price of everything else . Food has to be delivered to shops BT need
> fuel to run their fleet of vans the police need fuel for the cars
> which is paid for out of council tax so up that will go next year
> and so on and so on .

I already got a dispute on about the council tax,
They are charging us 40p going up to 60p soon for green rubbish bags,
which I think is a disgrace, since we pay sky high council tax anyway.
I told them, when I run out of green bags, then the garden rubbish will
go into black backs.

> Directly it means less than a pound a week extra for petrol but
> indirectly over all it could cost me quite a few pounds .

Correct

> > The problem is the price of goods goes up as well.

> Has I have just said but not only that your 1.00 bus ticket will
> probably go up to 1.20 in the near future and I am sure Richard
> Branston will put up the cost of traveling by train .

I will stick with the bike, if I did not I would balloon anyway, I find
it difficult to control my weight, so cycling helps me keep it under
control.

with the state of Bransons trains and the reliability of them, he would
have to be a very brave man to put the prices up.