Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

SK

I have it on extremely good authority after just coming off a 3 hour call on
one of my numerous vonage lines to an associate in New Yorkthat they will
shortly be announcing a great referal scheme for existing UK based
subscribers, so make sure you sign up now as i know, that their wwill be
some great financial incentives to go along with the all round great sevice.

Watch out for th epress releases in the next 2 weeks

DMac

I can just imagine all the spam this is going to generate...

AD C

In article <mr2Ue.2663$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I have it on extremely good authority after just coming off a 3 hour call on
> one of my numerous vonage lines to an associate in New Yorkthat they will
> shortly be announcing a great referal scheme for existing UK based
> subscribers, so make sure you sign up now as i know, that their wwill be
> some great financial incentives to go along with the all round great sevice.
>
> Watch out for th epress releases in the next 2 weeks

Cobblers to that, vonage is too expensive and if you are involved with
it, I would not touch Vonage with a barge pole.

Andrew Hodgson

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:55:30 GMT, "SK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have it on extremely good authority after just coming off a 3 hour call on
>one of my numerous vonage lines to an associate in New Yorkthat they will
>shortly be announcing a great referal scheme for existing UK based
>subscribers, so make sure you sign up now as i know, that their wwill be
>some great financial incentives to go along with the all round great sevice.

This was pritty much on the cards. Probably a result of poor takeup
in the UK based on their current advertising.

Andrew.
My Email: use <andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org>.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:00:41 +0100, Andrew Hodgson <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:55:30 GMT, "SK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>I have it on extremely good authority after just coming off a 3 hour call on
>>one of my numerous vonage lines to an associate in New Yorkthat they will
>>shortly be announcing a great referal scheme for existing UK based
>>subscribers, so make sure you sign up now as i know, that their wwill be
>>some great financial incentives to go along with the all round great sevice.

>This was pritty much on the cards. Probably a result of poor takeup
>in the UK based on their current advertising.

Advertising what advertising I haven't seen any !.

Paul Cupis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:00:41 +0100, Andrew Hodgson <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>>On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:55:30 GMT, "SK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>>I have it on extremely good authority after just coming off a 3 hour call on
>>>one of my numerous vonage lines to an associate in New Yorkthat they will
>>>shortly be announcing a great referal scheme for existing UK based
>>>subscribers, so make sure you sign up now as i know, that their wwill be
>>>some great financial incentives to go along with the all round great sevice.

>>This was pritty much on the cards. Probably a result of poor takeup
>>in the UK based on their current advertising.

> Advertising what advertising I haven't seen any !.

Very dodgy radio advertising at least, I don't know about other mediums.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:55:35 +0100, Paul Cupis <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Very dodgy radio advertising at least, I don't know about other mediums.

That explains it then I think the last time I listened to the radio
for more than a couple of minutes was when Jimmy Young was doing his
program on radio 2 .

AD C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> >>I have it on extremely good authority after just coming off a 3 hour call on
> >>one of my numerous vonage lines to an associate in New Yorkthat they will
> >>shortly be announcing a great referal scheme for existing UK based
> >>subscribers, so make sure you sign up now as i know, that their wwill be
> >>some great financial incentives to go along with the all round great sevice.

> >This was pritty much on the cards. Probably a result of poor takeup
> >in the UK based on their current advertising.

> Advertising what advertising I haven't seen any !.

Exactly. the only advertising I see is some adverts on a few websites I
visit. they only appear for a few seconds, until my ad blocker cuts in
and knocks them out.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:22:14 +0100, AD C <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...

>> >This was pritty much on the cards. Probably a result of poor takeup
>> >in the UK based on their current advertising.

>> Advertising what advertising I haven't seen any !.
>>

>Exactly. the only advertising I see is some adverts on a few websites I
>visit. they only appear for a few seconds, until my ad blocker cuts in
>and knocks them out.

I see very very few on TV the programs on ITV etc that we like to
watch are all recorded and watched later then all the adds can be
zapped through on the recorder .

DMac

Probably a result of poor takeup
> in the UK based on their current advertising.

more like based on their monthly subscription / call charges etc