Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > New Broadband Telephone service with free line

New Broadband Telephone service with free line

Trevor Jones

Hi

Online Freephones Ltd are pleased to announce the release of their Broadband
Telephone Service.

In addition to the usual low call charges of Voip telephones, we offer free
line rental and a free local exchange incoming line.

See our web page at http://www.online-freephone.com/ for full details.

Thanks
Online Freephones Ltd

Kali Vandenberg

hmmmmmmm

Date of Incorporation: 05/02/2005

Spin Dryer

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:43:37 +0100, [Trevor Jones] said :-

>Hi
>
>Online Freephones Ltd are pleased to announce the release of their Broadband
>Telephone Service.

What a load of hogwash., and another site waiting to be removed for
spamming.

Also - what number is 0854 on your contact page ?

Andrew Crane

"Kali Vandenberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hCzTe.7647$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hmmmmmmm
>
> Date of Incorporation: 05/02/2005

So it's taken eight months to develop --

Regards
Andrew

--
Inweb Networks 01784494400 www.inweb.co.uk
www.rectel.co.uk -- record your phone calls and retrieve them online without

Bob Goulden

goodness! What a poorly produced website.. & the spelling!

Ivor Jones

"Andrew Crane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dfmmgb$8up$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Kali Vandenberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:hCzTe.7647$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hmmmmmmm
> >
> > Date of Incorporation: 05/02/2005

> So it's taken eight months to develop --
>
> Regards
> Andrew

And seems to require a USB handset. Any details for configuring an ATA..?

Ivor

Ivor Jones

news:(E-Mail Removed)
> "Andrew Crane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dfmmgb$8up$(E-Mail Removed)
> > "Kali Vandenberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > message news:hCzTe.7647$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hmmmmmmm
> > >
> > > Date of Incorporation: 05/02/2005

> > So it's taken eight months to develop --
> >
> > Regards
> > Andrew

> And seems to require a USB handset. Any details for
> configuring an ATA..?
> Ivor

Cancel that, I just saw 10/month minimum charge.

This has to be the worst designed website I've ever seen, even mine is
better and that's saying something

Ivor

poster

On 07 Sep 2005 10:50 GMT, "Kali Vandenberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hmmmmmmm
>Date of Incorporation: 05/02/2005

So what ! Oh dear.... yet another idiot post, as yet another persona...

I think Stefan should go by the posting ID of 81.110.218.193 which is a
lot more useful for people to filter out, than the pseudonyms used,
depending on the phase of the moon, or something...

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "Stefan Kaniuk" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:33:46 GMT

what a surprise, hiding behind a fake address ....

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "Big Boy UK :-\)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:53:35 GMT

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "ShareholderUK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:58:22 GMT

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "BadLadsArmy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:13:06 GMT

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "CCTV" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:41:57 GMT

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "<@>" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:09:20 GMT

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "Boss" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:21:25 GMT

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "UKHierarchy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:09:34 GMT

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------
From: "Mr T" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:35:37 GMT

mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

for full bulldog broadband directors details
---------------------------------8<-------------------------------

@

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> This has to be the worst designed website I've ever seen, even mine is
> better and that's saying something

You mean sipgates website dont you, well if you think its better fair enough

Ivor Jones

"@" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:E2CTe.7733$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > This has to be the worst designed website I've ever
> > seen, even mine is better and that's saying something
> >

> You mean sipgates website dont you, well if you think its
> better fair enough

Stefan, once and for all, SHUT UP. Nobody here believes a word you say,
anyway.

Ivor