Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voipbuster problem

Voipbuster problem

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:42:46 +0100, Rob <robin@.uk.org.brol> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I downloaded VOIPbuster yesterday. I noticed that the "free call time"
>was 5 seconds, not 20 as advertised.
>
>Then, following the purchase of credit, nothing has changed. Calls are
>cut off after 4 secs, even though 1 euro is showing on the balance.

Took about an hour for mine to start working but I still cannot get it
to work with EyeBeam or any other softphone only the VO software
works.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:01:25 GMT, "Mr T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>how come your header has freedom2surf in yet your clearly using a bluyonder
>bb connection
>
>dex come on what are you up to? pmsl

I have both at the moment f2s and TW and I am using the f2s connection
to post from otherwise I could not use the f2s news server .

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:13:33 GMT, "Mr T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>very clever
>
>--

You did ask .

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 09:54:20 GMT, "Mr T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>at leat some of us have useful careers eyevor

Isn't being some kind of a UK rep for some useless German telecom's
company a useful career ? .

Rob

Hi.

I downloaded VOIPbuster yesterday. I noticed that the "free call time"
was 5 seconds, not 20 as advertised.

Then, following the purchase of credit, nothing has changed. Calls are
cut off after 4 secs, even though 1 euro is showing on the balance.

Any ideas?

Rob

JuliusP

No problem here with Voipbuster calls, even ones lasting nearly an hour

Mr T

some people will persist with these services that keep on failing all the
time wont they, still thats what you get if you pay peanuts or get it free,
a crap service.

--
----
"Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world."

Mr T

<

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:08:39 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:01:25 GMT, "Mr T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>how come your header has freedom2surf in yet your clearly using a bluyonder
>>bb connection
>>
>>dex come on what are you up to? pmsl

>I have both at the moment f2s and TW and I am using the f2s connection
>to post from otherwise I could not use the f2s news server .

Check the headers happy now are we .

Mr T

very clever

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."

Voipbuster - Credit Problem Brian A UK VOIP 2 09-10-2005 09:19 PM
Voipbuster & sjphone mmx2 VOIP 2 08-26-2005 07:01 PM
Voipbuster mikesh VOIP 3 08-09-2005 11:10 PM
Voipbuster down? Malko VOIP 7 08-08-2005 06:01 AM
VoIPBuster or IAX problem with moh Sparks UK VOIP 0 07-10-2005 08:04 PM

Advertisments