Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > BAD voipcheap.co.uk (cunning............)

BAD voipcheap.co.uk (cunning............)

improve

Its service suits me absolutely.
The sound quality is quite good.
But there is one thing that I dont like it.
It need me 5 pound to call to the free destination now(it is 1 pound
before)
and it starts to limit the time of calling to only 20 sec.
I really dont like tis.
can anyone help me?
can anyone share your account with me?
I only call to the free destination.
Please pm me.
Looking for your help
Please be kind to me
I am a boy of 12
I have a friend in the free destination and I wanna talk to him

--
improve
improve's Profile: http://www.wirelessforums.org/member.php?userid=1037

MC

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, improve.1uqaxh@no-
mx.wirelessforums.org says...

> Its service suits me absolutely.
> The sound quality is quite good.
> But there is one thing that I dont like it.
> It need me 5 pound to call to the free destination now(it is 1 pound
> before)
> and it starts to limit the time of calling to only 20 sec.
> I really dont like tis.
> can anyone help me?
> can anyone share your account with me?
> I only call to the free destination.
> Please pm me.
> Looking for your help
> Please be kind to me
> I am a boy of 12
> I have a friend in the free destination and I wanna talk to him

Its Euro's and not pounds and why dont you use its sister site
voipbuster instead.

MC

says...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, improve.1uqaxh@no-
> mx.wirelessforums.org says...
> >
> > Its service suits me absolutely.
> > The sound quality is quite good.
> > But there is one thing that I dont like it.
> > It need me 5 pound to call to the free destination now(it is 1 pound
> > before)
> > and it starts to limit the time of calling to only 20 sec.
> > I really dont like tis.
> > can anyone help me?
> > can anyone share your account with me?
> > I only call to the free destination.
> > Please pm me.
> > Looking for your help
> > Please be kind to me
> > I am a boy of 12
> > I have a friend in the free destination and I wanna talk to him
> >

> Its Euro's and not pounds and why dont you use its sister site
> voipbuster instead.

Sorry it is pounds, just use voipbuster instead.

improve

NOPe..there is a free destination which voipbuster do not support...
so I need to use voipcheap.
can anyone help me?