Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate Website - Can't Credit Account

Sipgate Website - Can't Credit Account

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:50:53 +0800, Chris Blunt
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Its clear that there are
>significant numbers of customers who Sipgate are failing to provide an
>adequate level of service to, which is why we see so many complaints
>about them here.

It is also very clear Chris that the Sipgate UK customer service
manager will ever agree that Sipgate can ever be at fault in any way.

Thomas Rankin

> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:13:52 GMT, "UKHierarchy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>"Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>>>Speculate away.
>>>

>>noo speculation about it, i now belive your bus driver story is a mere cover
>>for the truth about you and sipgate, i will get to the bottom of it shortly
>>eyevor you know.

> It really puzzles me why everything appertaining to Sipgate works for
> Ivor yet something's don't for other people .

Pass, fwiw, I never had a problem with their voicemail either (although
I don't use it anymore).

Chris Blunt

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:06:02 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>[snip]
>
>> All depends on whether you have undisclosed interests in
>> Sipgate or not has to how soon the one member of staff
>> who seems to be Sipgate decides to reply to any emails .

>If that's what you choose to believe. I repeat, others apart from me have
>had fast replies from Sipgate. Look the messages up for yourself.

I'm sure you have had quick replies, and so have I, but the fact
remains that *all* their customers should normally receive replies
within a reasonable period of time. Its clear that there are
significant numbers of customers who Sipgate are failing to provide an
adequate level of service to, which is why we see so many complaints
about them here.

Chris

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:50:53 +0800, Chris Blunt
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Its clear that there are
> > significant numbers of customers who Sipgate are
> > failing to provide an adequate level of service to,
> > which is why we see so many complaints about them here.

> It is also very clear Chris that the Sipgate UK customer
> service manager will ever agree that Sipgate can ever be
> at fault in any way.

Of course they can be at fault, just not 100% of the time as you would
have people believe.

And you'll never agree that they've ever done anything right, so why you
keep going on about it is a mystery to me and a lot of other people.

Ivor

themgt

Ivor Jones wrote:

> And you'll never agree that they've ever done anything right, so why you
> keep going on about it is a mystery to me and a lot of other people.

After reading back through a few of his posts I get the sneaking
suspicion that just maybe the fact that they're German might have
something to do with it.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
> "Thomas Rankin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:VrMRe.4757$(E-Mail Removed)
>
> [snip]
>
> I don't get it, What's wrong with being a bus driver,
>> it's an honest job for an honest wage.

> But not much of one
>
> Try and ignore him, it's just Stefan being Stefan.
>
> Ivor

Better paid than some jobs.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh UKHierarchy:
> "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> And others (not just me) have had replies within hours. They are on
>> record in this group saying so.
>>
>> Ivor
>>

> ahh yes that would be becuase of your direct link wouldnt it eyevor
> PS youre still too good to be a bus driver you know

Yawn.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 01:25:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>> The system has been very reliable here recently, what
>>> few problems there have been, have been very quickly
>>> resolved. Although Dex and Stefan will claim that this
>>> is due to my alleged "involvement" with them, of course

>> I note you are steering clear of mentioning the Voicemail
>> system that has been in beta since the year dot and
>> hasn't worked since day one Ivor .

> Works for me.
>
>> Your involvement with Sipgate isn't " alleged" you have
>> admitted in public that you have an interest in Sipgate
>> and while you keep refusing to disclose just what that
>> interest is one can only speculate that it is either that
>> you are secretly employed by Sipgate or you have some
>> financial involvement in the company .

> Speculate away.
>
> Ivor

I'm more than happy with Sipgate.

Sipgate credit divoch UK VOIP 3 03-09-2011 07:52 PM
Sipgate - I can't add credit to my account! Peter X UK VOIP 17 10-07-2005 07:19 PM