Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate Website - Can't Credit Account

Sipgate Website - Can't Credit Account

UKHierarchy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> If that's what you choose to believe. I repeat, others apart from me have
> had fast replies from Sipgate. Look the messages up for yourself.
>
> Ivor

ivor we all know the truth your in the employ of sipgate arent you, the
truth will out eventually you know?

Ivor Jones

"UKHierarchy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2_KRe.16505$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > If that's what you choose to believe. I repeat, others
> > apart from me have had fast replies from Sipgate. Look
> > the messages up for yourself. Ivor

> ivor we all know the truth your in the employ of sipgate
> arent you, the truth will out eventually you know?

I wish I were, the pay is almost certainly a lot more than I get at the
moment..!

Ivor

UKHierarchy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "UKHierarchy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:2_KRe.16505$(E-Mail Removed)
>> "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> > If that's what you choose to believe. I repeat, others
>> > apart from me have had fast replies from Sipgate. Look
>> > the messages up for yourself. Ivor

>> ivor we all know the truth your in the employ of sipgate
>> arent you, the truth will out eventually you know?

> I wish I were, the pay is almost certainly a lot more than I get at the
> moment..!
>
> Ivor

ivor please do me one favour and explain why you didnt take up a technical
career of some sort , you are clearly very knowledgeabl about voip and other
issues connected, i genuinely think you could be earning twice as much in
this line as opposed to transport, not having a go just surprised your
talents are put to better use.

Thomas Rankin

UKHierarchy wrote:
> "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>And others (not just me) have had replies within hours. They are on record
>>in this group saying so.
>>
>>Ivor
>>

> ahh yes that would be becuase of your direct link wouldnt it eyevor PS youre
> still too good to be a bus driver you know

I don't get it, What's wrong with being a bus driver, it's an honest job
for an honest wage.

It's not as if he said that he committed insurance fraud for a living.

Ivor Jones

"Thomas Rankin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:VrMRe.4757$(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

I don't get it, What's wrong with being a bus driver,
> it's an honest job for an honest wage.

But not much of one

Try and ignore him, it's just Stefan being Stefan.

Ivor

Adam Aglionby

Having some problems with Sipgate myself at moment, unreliable geo-
number.

Email replies from Sipgate support have been in minutes generally,
though weekends are obviously important to them in Germany

Haven`t got to the bottom of the problem yet due to my not having the
time,not due to Sipgate support who have even attempted to phone me
back to discuss the problem.

No, I don`t have any financial interest in Sipgate and am disturbed at
the current lack of reliablity. Though the level of support given does
make me feel that perseverance is worthwhile, one hopes...

Adam

Ivor Jones

"Adam Aglionby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
> Having some problems with Sipgate myself at moment,
> unreliable geo- number.

Can you give me a bit more information..? In what way unreliable..? I've
had three numbers for almost a year and no problems related directly to
the numbers, although there have obviously been problems elsewhere.

> Email replies from Sipgate support have been in minutes
> generally, though weekends are obviously important to
> them in Germany
>
> Haven`t got to the bottom of the problem yet due to my
> not having the time,not due to Sipgate support who have
> even attempted to phone me back to discuss the problem.

There you are, Stefan. Proof that what I say is correct. Apologies Adam
for using you as part of my dispute with these "gentlemen", I promise not
to do so again, but I had to make a point..!

> No, I don`t have any financial interest in Sipgate and
> am disturbed at the current lack of reliablity. Though
> the level of support given does make me feel that
> perseverance is worthwhile, one hopes...
>
> Adam

The system has been very reliable here recently, what few problems there
have been, have been very quickly resolved. Although Dex and Stefan will
claim that this is due to my alleged "involvement" with them, of course

Ivor

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 01:25:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > The system has been very reliable here recently, what
> > few problems there have been, have been very quickly
> > resolved. Although Dex and Stefan will claim that this
> > is due to my alleged "involvement" with them, of course

> I note you are steering clear of mentioning the Voicemail
> system that has been in beta since the year dot and
> hasn't worked since day one Ivor .

Works for me.

> Your involvement with Sipgate isn't " alleged" you have
> admitted in public that you have an interest in Sipgate
> and while you keep refusing to disclose just what that
> interest is one can only speculate that it is either that
> you are secretly employed by Sipgate or you have some
> financial involvement in the company .

Speculate away.

Ivor

UKHierarchy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Speculate away.

noo speculation about it, i now belive your bus driver story is a mere cover
for the truth about you and sipgate, i will get to the bottom of it shortly
eyevor you know.

--
----
"Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world."

UKHierarchy

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:13:52 GMT, "UKHierarchy"

..
> It really puzzles me why everything appertaining to Sipgate works for
> Ivor yet something's don't for other people .

im sure a lot of peole feel the same way its just their scared to speak up
for fear of upsetting eyevor jones and his cronies at sipgates office, oh
look its the weekend, no doubt the crauts will have cleared off from the
office to the pub without a care in the orld for any ****gate customers huh?

--
----
"Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world."

Sipgate credit divoch UK VOIP 3 03-09-2011 07:52 PM
Sipgate - I can't add credit to my account! Peter X UK VOIP 17 10-07-2005 07:19 PM