Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

Australia
Austria
Belgium
China
France
Hungary
Japan
Netherlands
Poland
United Kingdom

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.htmlIrelandfree

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
> VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

Try again!!!:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
China
France
Hungary
Ireland
Japan
Netherlands
Poland
United Kingdom

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

Brian A

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:48:36 +0100, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

>Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
>> VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

>Try again!!!:
>
>Australia
>Austria
>Belgium
>China
>France
>Hungary
>Ireland
>Japan
>Netherlands
>Poland
>United Kingdom
>

>http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

Just a pity you can't use them via an ATA.
Is there likely to be a particular reason why they operate soft phone
only?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Peter

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

[...]
> http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.htmlIrelandfree

It's hardly free if I have to buy a copy of Windows to use it, is it?

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for full key
/:.*posting.google.com.*/HX-Trace:+j

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On 30 Aug 2005 12:16:41 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Peter) wrote:

>{{{{{Welcome}}}}} <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

>[...]
>> http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.htmlIrelandfree

>It's hardly free if I have to buy a copy of Windows to use it, is it?

Well if like some other people you insist on using some crap operating
system like Linux then that is your problem .

Phil Thompson

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:56:02 +0100, Brian A
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Just a pity you can't use them via an ATA.
>Is there likely to be a particular reason why they operate soft phone
>only?

to reduce usage of the free service ? wouldn't do to provide it on a
convenient DECT handset

Phil
--
Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)
> On 30 Aug 2005 12:16:41 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
> (Peter) wrote:
>
> > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
> > wrote:
> > > VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

> > [...]
> > > http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.htmlIrelandfree

> > It's hardly free if I have to buy a copy of Windows to
> > use it, is it?

> Well if like some other people you insist on using some
> crap operating system like Linux then that is your
> problem .

Hmm.. Linux = crap, Windows = non-crap.

Strange definitions )

Ivor

UKHierarchy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)
>> On 30 Aug 2005 12:16:41 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
>> (Peter) wrote:
>>
>> > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
>> > [...]
>> >
>> > It's hardly free if I have to buy a copy of Windows to
>> > use it, is it?

>> Well if like some other people you insist on using some
>> crap operating system like Linux then that is your
>> problem .

> Hmm.. Linux = crap, Windows = non-crap.
>
> Strange definitions )
>
> Ivor

ivor why did you choose to be a bus driver of all things, your taelnts lie
not driving buses but on groups like this lovey.

Peter

Ivor Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[...]
>> Well if like some other people you insist on using some crap
>> operating system like Linux then that is your problem .

You shouldn't really bother responding to my posts as I have you
killfiled. I see you've still not managed to join an ESOL course yet.

> Hmm.. Linux = crap, Windows = non-crap.
> Strange definitions )

Never mind that my day-to-day computer uses neither, nor is it even a
PC, so a warezed copy of Windows wouldn't help.

Also, quaintly, I like to make and receive telephone calls with a
telephone. When you compare my DECT handset (approximate weight 250g)
versus a PC (approximate weight 15kg) I know which one I'd rather pick
up and take to wherever in the house I wish to make or receive calls.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger (E-Mail Removed) for full key
/:.*posting.google.com.*/HX-Trace:+j

Mike

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 30 Aug 2005 12:16:41 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Peter) wrote:
>

>>{{{{{Welcome}}}}} <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>VoIPCheap adds more free destinations!

>>[...]
>>
>>>http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.htmlIrelandfree

>>It's hardly free if I have to buy a copy of Windows to use it, is it?

> Well if like some other people you insist on using some crap operating
> system like Linux then that is your problem .

Linux is only crap to those that don't understand it. I use both and
each has their own strengths and weaknesses. Its a case of using the
right tool for the job. e.g. I have Windows on the desktop and Linux as
the server.

Your messages to this newsgroup probably never touched a Windows server
on its way and your newsgroup server is probably a Linux box, so a
"crap" operating system is working rather well for you