Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VOIPCheap Credits Missing

VOIPCheap Credits Missing

ras

I have purchased credits for voipcheap and had "confirmation of
payment" email & no credits show on my account.
As this happened to anyone else?

If so - How did you get the problem remedied

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?brush-head=A9?=

I know this is seems rather obvious & please don't take umbrage but you
have refreshed the browser page haven't you?
I only bought a quid's worth and make a dozen or so calls in the past
few days.
I will start hitting it hard tomorrow.

Brush-Head

"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights"
John Paul Getty 1892 - 1976

ras wrote:
> I have purchased credits for voipcheap and had "confirmation of
> payment" email & no credits show on my account.
> As this happened to anyone else?
>
> If so - How did you get the problem remedied

ras

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:19:11 +0100, brush-head©
<"harry"@removeallthis.broom./*217?andthis\\.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

>I know this is seems rather obvious & please don't take umbrage but you
>have refreshed the browser page haven't you?

I do not understand atb all!

Why should I not refresh the browser page?