Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > free voip voicemail ?

free voip voicemail ?

H@rro

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:42fb258d$0$14057$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You asked for a free VoIP service with voicemail, and Sipgate
> certainly applies.

with voicemail where I can upload my .wav recording as the to be played
announcement.

> I think you may have to expand on what you really require.

that is exactly what I require: I have unlimited calling (almost) worldwide,
so the location is
not important.

H@rro <.devslashnull@nospam..signitory.info> wrote:
[...]
> that is exactly what I require: I have unlimited calling (almost)
> worldwide, so the location is not important.

What is stopping you from using Sipgate to get an incoming number and
voicemail, and your other provider for outgoing calling?

--
He's a man of great common sense and good taste - meaning thereby a man without
originality or moral courage.

H@rro

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:42fb48f8$0$323$(E-Mail Removed)...

> What is stopping you from using Sipgate to get an incoming number and
> voicemail, and your other provider for outgoing calling?

I need specificly a voicemail where I can upload a recording in .wav which
will be played when
someone reaches my voicemail.

H@rro <.devslashnull@nospam..signitory.info> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[...]
>> What is stopping you from using Sipgate to get an incoming number
>> and voicemail, and your other provider for outgoing calling?

> I need specificly a voicemail where I can upload a recording in .wav
> which will be played when someone reaches my voicemail.

Think laterally. Just dial 50000 and play the sound file to their
server.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for full key
/:.*posting.google.com.*/HX-Trace:+j

Mathew Curtis

H@rro wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:42fb48f8$0$323$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > What is stopping you from using Sipgate to get an incoming number and
> > voicemail, and your other provider for outgoing calling?

> I need specificly a voicemail where I can upload a recording in .wav which
> will be played when
> someone reaches my voicemail.

With www.voipfone.co.uk you can dial 1571 to get to your voicemail and
press 0 to record your own mesage

Mat

whataaload of tosh whataaload of tosh is offline
Junior Member

Hi, just reading the thread as the OP is looking for the same solution as myself...
I think most of the replys have missed the point and/ or have a service to flog
Its quite simple what the OP wanted literally a cloud/voip/sip voicemail service that is free (because like myself he doesnt actually give a flying **** about having to call out from this) and ofcourse the ability to upload his wav or mp3 Ootgoing message, NO holding up a phone to the speaker doesnt quite cut it. A number that can be patched onto I think would also be important.