Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate not working again

Sipgate not working again

Terry

My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
Nothing changed here : (

bacillus cereus

Terry wrote:
> My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
> Nothing changed here : (

ok here

Ivor Jones

bacillus cereus wrote:
> Terry wrote:
>> My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no
>> dial tone. Nothing changed here : (

> ok here

Here also, on three separate accounts. What are you using..? I assume an
ATA if you are (not..!) getting a dial tone. Have you tried rebooting
it..?

Ivor

Terry

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> bacillus cereus wrote:
>> Terry wrote:
>>> My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no
>>> dial tone. Nothing changed here : (

>> ok here

> Here also, on three separate accounts. What are you using..? I assume an
> ATA if you are (not..!) getting a dial tone. Have you tried rebooting
> it..?
>
> Ivor

All working fine again now... Not touched a thing. Strange stuff! Im using
a Sipura 2100.

Stuart Millington

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:26:44 +0100, "Terry"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
>Nothing changed here : (

OK here (01384).

- Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
- mailto(E-Mail Removed) http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -

Sipgate currently not working. Nick UK VOIP 11 05-17-2008 06:32 AM
Sipgate Number Not Working Rob UK VOIP 8 05-31-2007 10:05 PM
Sipgate not working for forwarded calls Red Dave UK VOIP 63 08-06-2006 12:26 PM
Sipgate Voicemail not working for me? James Fisher UK VOIP 7 07-04-2005 07:30 PM