Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Linksys PAP2 Caller ID Setup

Linksys PAP2 Caller ID Setup

Frazer Martin

Can somebody out there tell me how to setup Caller ID on my Linksys PAP2

I'm in the UK and using SIPGATE.

I have a Philips Onis vox 200 Dect phone which supports it.

Please Help

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:09:16 GMT, "Frazer Martin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can somebody out there tell me how to setup Caller ID on my Linksys PAP2

Has far has I know there isn't anything to set up on the PAP 2 I get
caller ID on my Vonage PAP 2 and I did not did not sort any settings
in the router for this ,I actually think this is between your supplier
and your phone if you see what I mean .

Maverick

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:09:16 GMT, "Frazer Martin"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Can somebody out there tell me how to setup Caller ID on my Linksys PAP2

> Has far has I know there isn't anything to set up on the PAP 2 I get
> caller ID on my Vonage PAP 2 and I did not did not sort any settings
> in the router for this ,I actually think this is between your supplier
> and your phone if you see what I mean .

Worth a try with this..

Login to the PAP2, switch to Advanced View then Admin Login and under the
Regional tab there should be a setting for "Caller ID method".

Ensure this is on "ETSI FSK With PR(UK)"

Mav

Unlocking linksys PAP2 Shaker VOIP 7 05-23-2010 01:37 PM
Linksys PAP2 setup ras UK VOIP 5 08-05-2005 01:12 AM
Linksys PAP2 locked to Vonage, support people funny Kyler Laird VOIP 55 03-25-2005 08:05 AM
Linksys PAP2 hack? Ghazan Haider VOIP 5 03-18-2005 08:02 AM
Can't get function caller if the caller is from a function within a popup window Mark Javascript 2 04-03-2004 07:57 AM

Advertisments