Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sipgate

sipgate

Roger

can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
unobtainable on all numbers I try

Chris Blunt

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:25:42 +0100, "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
>unobtainable on all numbers I try

I always have difficulty calling mobiles in the Philippines from
Sipgate. Its quite normal to have to readial several times, and when I
do get a connection its usually very poor quality.

Chris

Roger

"Chris Blunt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:25:42 +0100, "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
>>unobtainable on all numbers I try

> I always have difficulty calling mobiles in the Philippines from
> Sipgate. Its quite normal to have to readial several times, and when I
> do get a connection its usually very poor quality.
>
> Chris

seems to be back again now - just dont know for how long

Stefan Kaniuk

"Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Chris Blunt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:25:42 +0100, "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
>>>unobtainable on all numbers I try

>> I always have difficulty calling mobiles in the Philippines from
>> Sipgate. Its quite normal to have to readial several times, and when I
>> do get a connection its usually very poor quality.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> seems to be back again now - just dont know for how long

perhaps yo should try a reliable voip provider such as vonage after all
they will end up taking over from where all the others are now failing badly

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:59:30 GMT, "Stefan Kaniuk"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>perhaps yo should try a reliable voip provider such as vonage after all
>they will end up taking over from where all the others are now failing badly

Give it a rest Stefan you are starting to get like Ivor is with
Sipgate I have to agree Vonage are exceptionally good. A
friend went to his local Staples store in Blackpool at 1 pm
to day at 1.40 he was all set up and talking to me on his Vonage
line no hassle at all .

VoIP Knowledge

You should look at other providers such as voiptalk and gradwell for
instance.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:59:30 GMT, "Stefan Kaniuk"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >perhaps yo should try a reliable voip provider such as vonage after all
> >they will end up taking over from where all the others are now failing

badly
> Give it a rest Stefan you are starting to get like Ivor is with
> Sipgate I have to agree Vonage are exceptionally good. A
> friend went to his local Staples store in Blackpool at 1 pm
> to day at 1.40 he was all set up and talking to me on his Vonage
> line no hassle at all .

2 Sipgate numbers behind one router..? Ivor Jones VOIP 54 02-04-2005 01:20 PM
Sipgate down..? Ivor Jones VOIP 0 01-30-2005 11:48 PM
Router Recommendation for Sipgate and Sipura-2000? John Geddes VOIP 3 01-19-2005 06:30 AM
Sipgate Grandstream HandyTone-286 + Arcor DSL 1 Mbit Jan VOIP 6 06-25-2004 01:22 PM

Advertisments