Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Website that lists uk voip providers/hardware?

Website that lists uk voip providers/hardware?

Shane Carpenter

Hi Peeps, been looking on this newsgroup and searching the internet to see
what hardware/provider is best for me. Just wondered if there is a website
that lists the current voip providers and/or hardware available.

So far looked at sipgate, vonage, voipfone, gradwell for providers (need a
geographic number) and the netgear ta612v and Linksys PAP2 for
hardware......but still can't make my mind up

Cheers, Shane.

Lee

"Shane Carpenter" <news@shanes_replace_nospam_with_org.nospam> wrote in
message news:%BnEe.29240$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Hi Peeps, been looking on this newsgroup and searching the internet to see
> what hardware/provider is best for me. Just wondered if there is a website
> that lists the current voip providers and/or hardware available.
>
> So far looked at sipgate, vonage, voipfone, gradwell for providers (need a
> geographic number) and the netgear ta612v and Linksys PAP2 for
> hardware......but still can't make my mind up

you can try http://www.voip-info.org

Mark Ingle

Shane Carpenter

"Shane Carpenter" <news@shanes_replace_nospam_with_org.nospam> wrote in
message news:%BnEe.29240$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Hi Peeps, been looking on this newsgroup and searching the internet to see
> what hardware/provider is best for me. Just wondered if there is a website
> that lists the current voip providers and/or hardware available.
>
> So far looked at sipgate, vonage, voipfone, gradwell for providers (need a
> geographic number) and the netgear ta612v and Linksys PAP2 for
> hardware......but still can't make my mind up
>
> Cheers, Shane.

The forums on www.voip.org.uk are quite good if anyone is interested

Shane

VoIP Knowledge

www.uswitch.com even had a voip section now.

"Shane Carpenter" <news@shanes_replace_nospam_with_org.nospam> wrote in
message news:KS%Ee.188718$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...