Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Linksys PAP2, any good?

Linksys PAP2, any good?

Shane Carpenter

Hi guys, been looking at getting a basic VOIP router for use on Telewest. Not sure if I'm going to go for sipgate/voiphone/gradwell yet but would like something that would work on all SIP services. The Linksys PAP2 seems pretty cheap, is it any good?

Ta, Shane.

Nick

"Shane Carpenter" <news@shanes_replace_nospam_with_org.nospam> wrote in
message news:42de760e$0$2889$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys, been looking at getting a basic VOIP router for use on Telewest.

Not sure if I'm going to go for sipgate/voiphone/gradwell yet but would like
something that would work on all SIP services. The Linksys PAP2 seems pretty
cheap, is it any good?

> Ta, Shane.

How about checking recent threads so we don't repeat ourselves?

Shane Carpenter

> How about checking recent threads so we don't repeat ourselves?

Oh bugger, completely missed that thread somehow. Sorry.

Shane