Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > be the first in your area to have your own voip business

be the first in your area to have your own voip business

rbv

Hay people, YOU can be among the first to offer UNLIMITED, WORLDWIDE local
and long distance calling for one LOW monthly flat rate! Make unlimited
local and long distance calls to over 20 countries from virtually anywhere
in the world with our incredible new VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
technology.
Our low monthly service plans will bring in hundreds of thousands of
customers WORLDWIDE. YOU can be one of the first to spread the word and have
the greatest opportunity to be able to MAKE A FORTUNE with this exciting
"state of the art" technology. You will also be able to help people lower or
even eliminate their local and long distance phone bills.

http://telextreme.com/232023/

Ivor Jones

The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.

Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)

Ivor

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
>
>Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)
>
>Ivor

Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

TR

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
>>
>>Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>>Ivor
>>

> Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

looks ike a pyramid selling scheme to me,
which is proabably illegal

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
>>
>>Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>>Ivor
>>

> Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

I don't care, this is a no-adverts group.

Ivor

Ian

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
> >
> >Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> >Ivor
> >

> Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

Far better to ignore the post as is the norm in most NGs. By replying lets
the spammer and all other spammers know that their post will be read in this
group.

GwG

"Ian" <spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Far better to ignore the post as is the norm in most NGs. By replying lets
> the spammer and all other spammers know that their post will be read in
> this
> group.

I don't agree, if spammers are flamed, (and possibly reported), it deters
others from risking it.

Graham Cox

GwG wrote:
> "Ian" wrote:
>
>>Far better to ignore the post as is the norm in most NGs. By replying lets
>>the spammer and all other spammers know that their post will be read in
>>this
>>group.

> I don't agree, if spammers are flamed, (and possibly reported), it deters
> others from risking it.

If spammers are flamed, then all that does is encourage the trolls - who
like to start flamewars - to come and post that kind of thing here as
they will know it provokes just the effect they want. Ignoring the
spammer is better in the long run as it avoids this, plus it ends up
with less traffic for the low-bandwidth readers (Not sure there would be
many in this group, but the principle holds true anyway)
--
Graham

Stefan Kaniuk

AND WHO ARE YOU YOU CLOWN DO YU THINK YOU RUN THIS GROUP--PEOPLE CAN POST
WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT

ITS SUCH A SHAME YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS GROUP AND THE
INTERNET ISNT IT

PS YOU CONT WEAR GLAASES AND HAVE A LONG DIRTY,EGG STAINED BEARD DO YOU
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
>>>
>>>Abuse report sent to (E-Mail Removed)
>>>
>>>Ivor
>>>

>> Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

> I don't care, this is a no-adverts group.
>
> Ivor

Ivor Jones

"Stefan Kaniuk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yjcDe.11088$(E-Mail Removed)...
> AND WHO ARE YOU YOU CLOWN DO YU THINK YOU RUN THIS GROUP--PEOPLE CAN
> POST WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT

No. Read the charter.

I don't propose to reply to you further.

<plonk>

Ivor