Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Vonage And Sky TV

Vonage And Sky TV

Phil

I have just signed up with Vonage and was just wondering do the interactive
features, call backs etc work from a Sky box through Vonage or would I be
better just bypassing Vonage and plugging the Sky box into the phone side of
my ADSL filter and routing Sky callbacks through BT and setting Vonage up as
normal with my phone?

Paul Westwell

Has anyone tried using Sky or Sky+ over a Vonage connection?

If the service can support analogue fax I don't understand why it might have
problems with an analogue modem?

Regards,

Paul

news:42d71362$0$2888$(E-Mail Removed)...