Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Speaking clock

Speaking clock

StudMuffin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

would the fact you "found out" from tech be supprt be related to your direct
involvement in sipgate.

Ivor Jones

"StudMuffin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message newsVvVe.7211$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> would the fact you "found out" from tech be supprt be
> related to your direct involvement in sipgate.

No. Email like anyone else.

Ok..?

Ivor

StudMuffin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Give it up ivor we all know your involvement im sure one of your sipgate
management team gave you the details.