Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VoIPBuster or IAX problem with moh

VoIPBuster or IAX problem with moh

Sparks

Okay, here is the problem...

Using Asterisk@Home 1.3

I make a call with VoIPBuster (My only IAX route at the moment, maybe this
is significant?)

Normal calls are fine, however, if I put the caller on hold, the music
sounds very choppy to the caller, it seems to be ok if the caller makes
noise all the time.

Is this my Asterisk box (I guess so) or VoIPBuster?

If it is my Asterisk box, what can I do to improve it, as it sounds crap!

If I call out via Sipgate (SIP) (or receive a call via Sipgate) it is all
fine,

Thanks for any hints!

Sparks...

Cisco Call manager express & IAX ? with IAX help please Mr Corbett Cisco 1 08-03-2005 04:03 PM
Asterisk, IAX limiting connections knightowl VOIP 0 05-07-2005 09:09 PM
Looking for a free SIP/IAX softphone with IM and presence support Roman Zhovtulya VOIP 1 03-12-2005 07:42 AM
tiny IAX/SIP switch? Kyler Laird VOIP 4 09-04-2004 11:03 PM
MOH - Breakthrough Server in NZ yet ? Lukagain NZ Computing 0 09-13-2003 11:46 AM

Advertisments