Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipura 2000 question

Sipura 2000 question

Dave Topping (news@uk.davetopping.com)

Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP accounts?
--
Dave Topping
news<at>uk.davetopping.com

Ivor Jones

> Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
> accounts?

Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.

Ivor

Ivor Jones wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
>>accounts?

> Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
>
> Ivor

It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

--
Dave Topping
news<at>uk.davetopping.com

Ivor Jones

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Ivor Jones wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
>>> accounts?

>> Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
>>
>> Ivor
>>

> It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

In that case I'm not sure, the 3000 only has one FXS port so probably not.

http://www.sipura.com/Documents/SPA-3000.pdf takes you to Sipura's data
sheet for the 3000.

Ivor

Andrew Gabriel

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dave Topping ((E-Mail Removed))" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Ivor Jones wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
>>>accounts?

>> Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
>>
>> Ivor
>>

> It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

AFAICT, mine only has provision for registering with a single
SIP proxy server.

--
Andrew Gabriel

David Floyd

In message of Wed, 6 Jul 2005, writes
>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Dave Topping ((E-Mail Removed))" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>> Ivor Jones wrote:

>>> Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
>>>
>>> Ivor
>>>

>> It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

>AFAICT, mine only has provision for registering with a single
>SIP proxy server.

The SPA-3000 can have 2 registered SIP accounts; one on LINE1 and the
other on PSTN. The one on PSTN can only be used for gateway services
(either in or out). LINE1 SIP account can be used for in and out. In
addition there are 4 gateways, gw1 - gw4, which you can use for 4 more
outgoing SIP accounts if you want. Gateway gw0 is reserved for PSTN to
the FXS port.

You can also use more outgoing SIP accounts by including them in a dial
plan.

Full details are in the big manual.

David

Router Recommendation for Sipgate and Sipura-2000? John Geddes VOIP 3 01-19-2005 06:30 AM
sipura 2000, where to buy ? Rein VOIP 1 11-04-2004 01:08 PM
ATA 486 Grandstream or SIPURA 2000? Trachi VOIP 0 11-04-2004 07:23 AM
.cfg file for Sipura SPA-2000? Kyler Laird VOIP 0 10-23-2004 12:08 AM
Difference between a Handytone 486 and Sipura 2000/3000 G Amer VOIP 0 06-25-2004 04:30 PM

Advertisments