Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Not receiving incoming calls on Voipfone

Not receiving incoming calls on Voipfone

GwG

Is anyone else having problems with incoming calls on Voipfone, or is it
just me?

I cannot receive calls on my 056 number, and I have just set up an 0870
number to test, and I cannot receive calls through this either. I have tried
making calls through two mobile networks, because dialling through NTL in my
area does not get past the 4th digit yet (NTL informed), and these calls do
not connect, and just time out. Outgoing calls are working OK

I am using a Sipura 2000, and the only setting change I have made since the
last successful incoming call is to the Dial Plan, (which I set to the
Voipfone instructions, and I *think* I have now reset, as that didn't cure
the problem), it is now set to:-
Dial Plan: (*xx|xx.)
Enable IP Dialling Yes

Any help please.

GwG

"GwG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yTaye.27606$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is anyone else having problems with incoming calls on Voipfone, or is it
> just me?
>
> I cannot receive calls on my 056 number, and I have just set up an 0870
> number to test, and I cannot receive calls through this either. I have
> tried making calls through two mobile networks, because dialling through
> NTL in my area does not get past the 4th digit yet (NTL informed), and
> these calls do not connect, and just time out. Outgoing calls are working
> OK
>
> I am using a Sipura 2000, and the only setting change I have made since
> the last successful incoming call is to the Dial Plan, (which I set to the
> Voipfone instructions, and I *think* I have now reset, as that didn't cure
> the problem), it is now set to:-
> Dial Plan: (*xx|xx.)
> Enable IP Dialling Yes
>
> Any help please.

Voipfone now working OK on the 056 number, (except via NTL), without any
alterations at my end.