Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Maybe OT - Asterisk vulnerability reported

Maybe OT - Asterisk vulnerability reported

▀°dincÁs

According to today's security report I've received, Asterisk v1.0.7 is
flawed by a bug that could lead to a severe violation of the system
security. Here's the link:
http://securitytracker.com/alerts/2005/Jun/1014268.html

HTH

--
▀odincus Ě The Y2K Druid
I'm watching you....

JuliusP

▀°dincÁs wrote:
> According to today's security report I've received, Asterisk v1.0.7 is
> flawed by a bug that could lead to a severe violation of the system
> security. Here's the link:
> http://securitytracker.com/alerts/2005/Jun/1014268.html

It also states that it is fixed in 1.0.8

▀°dincÁs

On 27 Jun 2005 09:37:23 -0700, JuliusP said...

|▀°dincÁs wrote:
|> According to today's security report I've received, Asterisk v1.0.7 is
|> flawed by a bug that could lead to a severe violation of the system
|> security. Here's the link:
|> http://securitytracker.com/alerts/2005/Jun/1014268.html
|
|It also states that it is fixed in 1.0.8

Yes, I've read it. But it had no sense to report everything here, the link
was enough IMHO.

--
▀odincus Ě The Y2K Druid
I'm watching you....