Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VOIP PBX / Centrex

VOIP PBX / Centrex

me@privacy.net

Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.

I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
laptop/pc as a small NT service.

Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.

I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want 20 a month.

Peter Gradwell

> Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.
>
> I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
> I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
> laptop/pc as a small NT service.
>
> Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.
>
> I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want 20 a month.

No, we only want GBP7.

cheers
peter

Paul -M-

> No, we only want GBP7.

ROFL

Nice to see a company thats interested in their potential users

me@privacy.net

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:37:04 +0100, Peter Gradwell
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.
>>
>> I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
>> I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
>> laptop/pc as a small NT service.
>>
>> Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.
>>
>> I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want 20 a month.

>No, we only want GBP7.

http://www.gradwell.com/voip/centrex/
"Just 7 per month (8.23 inc VAT) per telephone number and line
allocated. "

"Use up to two PSTN lines per phone number allocated - i.e. one
inbound and one outbound line (e.g. for call diversion). Usage of
additional lines is subject to additional line rental of 7 (8.23)
per month."

so I need 2 lines, 1 for inbound and 1 for outbound at 8.23 each per
month = 16.46 per month.

Pricing is not very clear on gradwell so I think I need the outbound
line to divert calls.

Peter Gradwell

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:37:04 +0100, Peter Gradwell
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.
>>>
>>>I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
>>>I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
>>>laptop/pc as a small NT service.
>>>
>>>Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.
>>>
>>>I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want 20 a month.

>>No, we only want GBP7.

> http://www.gradwell.com/voip/centrex/
> "Just 7 per month (8.23 inc VAT) per telephone number and line
> allocated. "
>
> "Use up to two PSTN lines per phone number allocated - i.e. one
> inbound and one outbound line (e.g. for call diversion). Usage of
> additional lines is subject to additional line rental of 7 (8.23)
> per month."
>
> so I need 2 lines, 1 for inbound and 1 for outbound at 8.23 each per
> month = 16.46 per month.
>
> Pricing is not very clear on gradwell so I think I need the outbound
> line to divert calls.

Ah right. Sorry, the policy is that it's 1 7quid = 1 phone number and 2
concurrent calls, so that is all you'll need.

cheers
[eter