Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > FOIP Software

FOIP Software

Dan

Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly send
faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for a
customer. any ideas would be great
--
Thank-You
Respectfully Dan

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Dan:
> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will
> strictly send faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to
> intergrate this for a customer. any ideas would be great

I've been looking for sometime, but have yet to find anything.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Phillip

newsHKte.54526$wr.19403@clgrps12...
> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
> send
> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for
> customer. any ideas would be great
> --
> Thank-You
> Respectfully Dan
> www.airstarcommunications.com
> msn: (E-Mail Removed)
> Air Star Communications.
> Where quality is above all else.

Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!

Tone

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>newsHKte.54526$wr.19403@clgrps12...
>> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
>> send
>> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for
>> customer. any ideas would be great
>> --
>> Thank-You
>> Respectfully Dan
>> www.airstarcommunications.com
>> msn: (E-Mail Removed)
>> Air Star Communications.
>> Where quality is above all else.

>Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!

The customer is always right

--

Just livin the Vida Sofa

Ivor Jones

Tone wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> "Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> newsHKte.54526$wr.19403@clgrps12...
>>> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will
>>> strictly send
>>> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate
>>> this for a
>>> customer. any ideas would be great
>>> --
>>> Thank-You
>>> Respectfully Dan
>>> www.airstarcommunications.com
>>> msn: (E-Mail Removed)
>>> Air Star Communications.
>>> Where quality is above all else.

>> Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get
>> modernised!
>>

> The customer is always right

Please do not ask for change as a smack in the mouth often offends <g>

Ivor

Ian

newsHKte.54526$wr.19403@clgrps12...
> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly

send
> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for

> customer. any ideas would be great
> --
> Thank-You
> Respectfully Dan
> www.airstarcommunications.com
> msn: (E-Mail Removed)
> Air Star Communications.
> Where quality is above all else.

Hi

Your free starter for 10 is "Google for T38" .

Then enter indepth conversations with the customer to find out what they are
realy after.

Ian

Thomas Sandford

"Tone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>newsHKte.54526$wr.19403@clgrps12...
>>> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
>>> send
>>> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this
>>> for
>>> a
>>> customer. any ideas would be great
>>> --
>>> Thank-You
>>> Respectfully Dan
>>> www.airstarcommunications.com
>>> msn: (E-Mail Removed)
>>> Air Star Communications.
>>> Where quality is above all else.

>>Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!
>>

> The customer is always right

Moreover, and in our case this is why we have had to retain fax, the
customer's customers are always right.

--
Thomas Sandford

dan@airstarcommunications.com

Well thanks all for the postings. not a lot of help but to the dude
that said to tell me customer to change.. i would love to see you do it
he is a russian guy and blows up and nothing "no i have no problems
with russian people"

But i am sure you understand

Phil Thompson

On 25 Jun 2005 00:56:10 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>not a lot of help

if I put "fax over IP" into Google there's a flood of appropriate
looking stuff.

http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/Fax...rk/feature.asp
talks of using services from http://www.venali.com/

what do you need that these don't do ?

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !

Re: FoIP functionality on FritzBox 7170 Philippe Deleye UK VOIP 2 09-04-2008 06:47 AM
FoIP from soft phone hawat.thufir@gmail.com VOIP 3 12-02-2005 08:54 PM
Vulnerability fo FoIP (T.38) Mr. T VOIP 0 11-01-2005 09:08 PM
FOIP? Ben Clay UK VOIP 4 06-21-2005 11:33 AM
FoIP through Lingo DanG VOIP 23 04-11-2005 07:08 PM

Advertisments