Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Several phones on the same lines

Several phones on the same lines

Marc Popek

how about several lines ...on one phone

There is a simple automatic switching device combine-a-line that routes PSTN
and VOIP to a single line handset, answering machine, Fax, etc. This might
work.

Marco
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

"Stephane M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d91bc2$n0g$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> If I understood correctly,
> If I want 2 or 3 phones plugged on the same voIP account, I have to use an
> ATA (like the SPA-3000 ) !? is that correct ?
>
> 2) If I take a SPA-3000. I'll suppose that have to connect ALL my phones

on
> the RJ11 plug ?! -> I need to wire the whole house for that
>
> 3) is there anybody, who has the SPA-3000 manual (softcopy (PDF))? I did

try