Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sipgate down yet again

sipgate down yet again

Roger

cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing

The Cable Guy

"Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing

Just used it here.

No probs.

01274 area code.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh The Cable Guy:
> "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without
>> crashing
>>

> Just used it here.
>
> No probs.
>
> 01274 area code.

No problems here either, with various area codes.

For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:58 +0100, "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing

I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including sipgate
numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with Voipfone or Just
dial . This is making me start to think that Sipgate should start
charging a little then maybe they would be able to provide a more
sustainable service .

The Cable Guy

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:58 +0100, "Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing
>>

> I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including sipgate
> numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with Voipfone or Just
> dial . This is making me start to think that Sipgate should start
> charging a little then maybe they would be able to provide a more
> sustainable service .

Perhaps they're persecuting you?

Ivor Jones

The Cable Guy wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:58 +0100, "Roger"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without
>>> crashing

>> I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including
>> sipgate numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with
>> Voipfone or Just dial . This is making me start to think that
>> Sipgate should start charging a little then maybe they would be
>> able to provide a more sustainable service .

> Perhaps they're persecuting you?

ROTFL..! No problems here all day either. 0121 and 020 codes working fine
to Sipgate and PSTN.

Ivor

sipgate down again? Q UK VOIP 12 08-20-2007 04:39 PM
Sipgate Down again PhilÅ UK VOIP 28 03-28-2006 10:03 PM
Sipgate yet again bacillus cereus UK VOIP 19 05-20-2005 05:24 PM
Sipgate external gateway down - again Thomas Sandford UK VOIP 1 05-13-2005 09:21 PM

Advertisments