Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: voipbuster free-lunch over

Re: voipbuster free-lunch over

Ed

On Wed, 25 May 2005 03:22:14 -0500, vassilis wrote:

>Going back to the original post... the 1ct per call has been dropped.
>Now it seems that apart from 4 countries that are free the rest start
>from 1ct per minute. It is still cheap but there is no comparison with
>the previous offer.

The website contradicts this saying:

"Great news: As from today, VoipBuster is available again for all Beta
testers! And on top of that we have added some popular destinations to
our list of free countries as well.

BUT: To counter the misuse of our network we have limited our
Free-Calls policy for NON-registered users to 1 minute per call. If
you want to enjoy UNLIMITED free calls, just register and buy 1 euro
worth of credit. "

It doesn't explain when "today" actually was (maybe it was today or
was it yesterday?)

(crossposted to uk.telecom.voip)

David Floyd

In message of Thu, 26 May 2005, Ed writes
>On Wed, 25 May 2005 03:22:14 -0500, vassilis wrote:
>
>>Going back to the original post... the 1ct per call has been dropped.
>>Now it seems that apart from 4 countries that are free the rest start
>>from 1ct per minute. It is still cheap but there is no comparison with
>>the previous offer.

>The website contradicts this saying:
>
>"Great news: As from today, VoipBuster is available again for all Beta
>testers! And on top of that we have added some popular destinations to
>our list of free countries as well.
>
>BUT: To counter the misuse of our network we have limited our
>Free-Calls policy for NON-registered users to 1 minute per call. If
>you want to enjoy UNLIMITED free calls, just register and buy 1 euro
>worth of credit. "
>
>It doesn't explain when "today" actually was (maybe it was today or
>was it yesterday?)
>
>(crossposted to uk.telecom.voip)

It seems it's not available to SIP phones or SIP adapters.

DF

dcuk

David Floyd wrote:
> In message of Thu, 26 May 2005, Ed writes
>
>> On Wed, 25 May 2005 03:22:14 -0500, vassilis wrote:
>>
>>> Going back to the original post... the 1ct per call has been dropped.
>>> Now it seems that apart from 4 countries that are free the rest start
>>> from 1ct per minute. It is still cheap but there is no comparison with
>>> the previous offer.

>> The website contradicts this saying:
>>
>> "Great news: As from today, VoipBuster is available again for all Beta
>> testers! And on top of that we have added some popular destinations to
>> our list of free countries as well.
>>
>> BUT: To counter the misuse of our network we have limited our
>> Free-Calls policy for NON-registered users to 1 minute per call. If
>> you want to enjoy UNLIMITED free calls, just register and buy 1 euro
>> worth of credit. "
>>
>> It doesn't explain when "today" actually was (maybe it was today or
>> was it yesterday?)
>>
>> (crossposted to uk.telecom.voip)

> It seems it's not available to SIP phones or SIP adapters.
>
> DF

It still works for me with.

David Floyd

In message of Fri, 27 May 2005, dcuk writes
>David Floyd wrote:

>>> The website contradicts this saying:
>>>
>>> "Great news: As from today, VoipBuster is available again for all Beta
>>> testers! And on top of that we have added some popular destinations to
>>> our list of free countries as well.
>>>
>>> BUT: To counter the misuse of our network we have limited our
>>> Free-Calls policy for NON-registered users to 1 minute per call. If
>>> you want to enjoy UNLIMITED free calls, just register and buy 1 euro
>>> worth of credit. "
>>>
>>> It doesn't explain when "today" actually was (maybe it was today or
>>> was it yesterday?)
>>>
>>> (crossposted to uk.telecom.voip)

>> It seems it's not available to SIP phones or SIP adapters.
>> DF

>It still works for me with.

It may well do. But I haven't used it before. And they say there is no
support for SIP.

So how am I supposed to know what the settings are for ATA-486 if they
don't support it and therefore don't say what the settings should be. I
have I missed somewhere on the web-site

David

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh David Floyd:
> In message of Fri, 27 May 2005, dcuk writes
>> David Floyd wrote:
>>> In message of Thu, 26 May 2005, Ed writes

>>> It seems it's not available to SIP phones or SIP adapters.
>>> DF

>> It still works for me with.

> It may well do. But I haven't used it before. And they say there is no
> support for SIP.
>
> So how am I supposed to know what the settings are for ATA-486 if they
> don't support it and therefore don't say what the settings should be.
> I have I missed somewhere on the web-site
>
> David

http://www.voipbuster.com/forum/index.php

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Voipbuster ? mmx2 VOIP 2 09-25-2005 04:40 PM
Voipbuster & sjphone mmx2 VOIP 2 08-26-2005 07:01 PM
Voipbuster mikesh VOIP 3 08-09-2005 11:10 PM
Voipbuster down? Malko VOIP 7 08-08-2005 06:01 AM

Advertisments