Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sipgates down again

sipgates down again

Roger

daily occurrence now - cant dial out and getting 'you have dialled an
incorrect number' from mobile

Ivor Jones

Roger wrote:
> daily occurrence now - cant dial out and getting 'you have dialled
> an incorrect number' from mobile

No problems here.

Ivor

Roly

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roger wrote:
>> daily occurrence now - cant dial out and getting 'you have dialled
>> an incorrect number' from mobile

> No problems here.
>
> Ivor

Working here also.

Roger

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roger wrote:
>> daily occurrence now - cant dial out and getting 'you have dialled
>> an incorrect number' from mobile

> No problems here.
>
> Ivor

Thats because the fault was at 0930 - they told me everything was fine and I
told them to try dialling my number over PSTN - suddenly it got fixed within
half an hour

Again??? AGAIN???? NYC XYZ Firefox 4 04-23-2006 12:23 PM
HttpSession gets generated again and again!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! che Java 2 10-10-2005 10:20 PM
Olympus digicam losing date/time settings again and again TommyC Digital Photography 7 05-31-2004 06:37 PM
jserve booting again and again amit Java 0 10-02-2003 04:26 PM
IMPORTANT! Changes to your Cable Internet Service (again & again) Charlie Computer Support 4 07-17-2003 01:18 AM

Advertisments