Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Who has cut the elastic band again

Who has cut the elastic band again

dexter@bluyonder.co.uk

Just has a matter of interest it is now 00.35 and both my Sipgate
lines are out of action AGAIN heads must roll that's it Ivor the
email of which I spoke to you of earlier is being sent .

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
> Just has a matter of interest it is now 00.35 and both my Sipgate
> lines are out of action AGAIN heads must roll that's it Ivor the
> email of which I spoke to you of earlier is being sent .

All numbers of mine working here.

Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thus spaketh (E-Mail Removed):
>> Just has a matter of interest it is now 00.35 and both my Sipgate
>> lines are out of action AGAIN heads must roll that's it Ivor the
>> email of which I spoke to you of earlier is being sent .

> All numbers of mine working here.

Same here, just tried ringing yours and it did, although you didn't answer
<g>

Ivor

dexter@bluyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 15 May 2005 08:08:25 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thus spaketh (E-Mail Removed):
>>> Just has a matter of interest it is now 00.35 and both my Sipgate
>>> lines are out of action AGAIN heads must roll that's it Ivor the
>>> email of which I spoke to you of earlier is being sent .

>> All numbers of mine working here.

>Same here, just tried ringing yours and it did, although you didn't answer
><g>
>
>Ivor

Working ok again now Iver but a stop go stop service is no good at
all .