Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > How people can call me ???

How people can call me ???

Stephane M

Hello,
I jsut download the IP phone software of www.voipfone.co.uk

Having a Voipfone Telephone Number, how people can phone me ??
2) I plan to get a SPA-2000, how can I receive phone calls , from people who
have NO IP phone ??

Cheers,

Stephane

dexter@bluyonder.co.uk

On Sat, 14 May 2005 20:41:29 +0100, "Stephane M" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hello,
>I jsut download the IP phone software of www.voipfone.co.uk
>
>Having a Voipfone Telephone Number, how people can phone me ??
>2) I plan to get a SPA-2000, how can I receive phone calls , from people who
>have NO IP phone ??
>
>Cheers,
>
>Stephane

If you put credit into your account you can have a local phone number
I have an account with voipfone and have an ordinary local phone
number if you read the info on the site fully all is explained to you.

Ivor Jones

"Stephane M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d65k8i$40k$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> I jsut download the IP phone software of www.voipfone.co.uk
>
> Having a Voipfone Telephone Number, how people can phone me ??

By dialling your phone number..?

> 2) I plan to get a SPA-2000, how can I receive phone calls , from people
> who
> have NO IP phone ??

See above..

Ivor