Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate again.

Sipgate again.

wooosh

21:06 hrs

028 90 996***

When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
I can call other SIPGATE users though.

Anyone else??

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh wooosh:
> 21:06 hrs
>
> 028 90 996***
>
> When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
> When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
> I can call other SIPGATE users though.
>
> Anyone else??

All my numbers are down, either giving a busy tone, unobtainable tone or not
recognised message.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk contact me via above
site.

Thomas Sandford

wooosh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> 21:06 hrs
>
> 028 90 996***
>
> When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
> When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
> I can call other SIPGATE users though.
>
> Anyone else??

You are not alone...

See my thread on the same subject thataway ->
--
Thomas Sandford | ${thomas/03$}@paradisegreen.co.uk
Paradise Green Technical Services: S'ware/Hw design and Theatre Tech. Services

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 13 May 2005 21:08:06 +0100, "wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>21:06 hrs
>
>028 90 996***
>
>When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
>When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
>I can call other SIPGATE users though.
>
>Anyone else??

I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT
bloodyhell just what is up with these morons are they totally
incapable of maintaining the service for more than a few hours !
this is really getting beyond a joke .

wooosh

>>Anyone else??
>>

> I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT
> bloodyhell just what is up with these morons are they totally
> incapable of maintaining the service for more than a few hours !
> this is really getting beyond a joke .

I am now seeing my new Netgear Voice router is unable to connect to the
Sipgate servers!!!

Flashing amber lights all round.

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:08:16 +0100, "wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Anyone else??
>>>

>> I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT
>> bloodyhell just what is up with these morons are they totally
>> incapable of maintaining the service for more than a few hours !
>> this is really getting beyond a joke .

>I am now seeing my new Netgear Voice router is unable to connect to the
>Sipgate servers!!!
>
>Flashing amber lights all round.

To be quite blunt and I know it cannot be done really but I think they
would sit up if we all pulled the plug and told them to **** off back
to the Fatherland where they belong .

wooosh

Working again.

2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:57:04 +0100, "wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Working again.
>
>2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
" An error has occurred please try again" .

bacillus cereus

> On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:57:04 +0100, "wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Working again.
>>
>>2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

> No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
> numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
> " An error has occurred please try again" .

getting a busy tone this morning when calling my sipgate number from
Telewest landline.

Ivor Jones

bacillus cereus wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:57:04 +0100, "wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>> Working again.
>>>
>>> 2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

>> No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
>> numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
>> " An error has occurred please try again" .

> getting a busy tone this morning when calling my sipgate number from
> Telewest landline.

Ok here to both numbers from mobile and landline, was off for a couple of
hours yesterday though.

Ivor

2 Sipgate numbers behind one router..? Ivor Jones VOIP 54 02-04-2005 01:20 PM
Sipgate down..? Ivor Jones VOIP 0 01-30-2005 11:48 PM
Router Recommendation for Sipgate and Sipura-2000? John Geddes VOIP 3 01-19-2005 06:30 AM
Sipgate Grandstream HandyTone-286 + Arcor DSL 1 Mbit Jan VOIP 6 06-25-2004 01:22 PM

Advertisments