Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate aaaggghhhh

Sipgate aaaggghhhh

The Cable Guy

Ivor Jones wrote:
|| The Cable Guy wrote:
||| Why do you not use some other supplier? I think they're worth every
||| penny I spend on them.
|| As I said, Sipgate to Sipgate calls are fine, it looks like a gateway
|| problem, maybe with Magrathaea, it's happened before.
|| Ivor

Did you mean to reply to the Sipgate proponent AKA (E-Mail Removed) ?

Ian

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ivor Jones wrote:
> > The Cable Guy wrote:

> >> Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

> > I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.
> >
> > Strange...
> >
> > Ivor

> I can call out ok on both lines and Sipgate to Sipgate calls are ok so
> it's looking like a PSTN gateway problem (Magrathaea..?)
>
> Ivor

I think not. My Sipgate test number is engaged my actual voip number from
another supplier is fine, Both numbers supplied by Magrathea.

Maybe wrong but I doubt it.

Ian

Ivor Jones

The Cable Guy wrote:
> Ivor Jones wrote:

>>> As I said, Sipgate to Sipgate calls are fine, it looks like a
>>> gateway problem, maybe with Magrathaea, it's happened before.
>>>
>>> Ivor

> Did you mean to reply to the Sipgate proponent AKA
> (E-Mail Removed) ?

No, why..?!

Ivor

The Cable Guy

Ivor Jones wrote:
|| The Cable Guy wrote:
||| Did you mean to reply to the Sipgate proponent AKA
||| (E-Mail Removed) ?
|| No, why..?!
|| Ivor

'Cos I was asking him a q.

BTW. Thanks for your efforts in getting this group created!

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
> The Cable Guy wrote:

>> Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

> I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.
>
> Strange...
>
> Ivor

Now my London number isn't working, nor my Coleshill number, some are slow at
connecting, others working fine.

Ivor Jones

The Cable Guy wrote:

[snip]

>>> No, why..?!
>>>
>>> Ivor

> 'Cos I was asking him a q.
>
> BTW. Thanks for your efforts in getting this group created!

<blush>

Thanks..! It took some doing <g>

</blush>

Ivor

David Floyd

In message of Thu, 12 May 2005, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} writes
>Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
>> The Cable Guy wrote:

>>> Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

>> I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.
>>
>> Strange...
>>
>> Ivor

>Now my London number isn't working, nor my Coleshill number, some are slow at
>connecting, others working fine.

From my POTS I get Digital Dot say "The service cannot be connected" to
all three of my sipgate numbers.

I don't think sipgate will ever see the colour of my money!

DF

TheBoy

"Roger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget number
> from a POTS phone?

Dialling my sipgate number from BT landline "The service could not be
connected".

bacillus cereus

Roger wrote:
> Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget number
> from a POTS phone?

Sipgate's just come back on

David Floyd

In message of Thu, 12 May 2005, bacillus cereus writes
>Roger wrote:
>> Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget
>>number from a POTS phone?

>Sipgate's just come back on

Must coming back on in areas then. Not back on at Bristol 0117986xxxx

2 Sipgate numbers behind one router..? Ivor Jones VOIP 54 02-04-2005 01:20 PM
Sipgate down..? Ivor Jones VOIP 0 01-30-2005 11:48 PM
Router Recommendation for Sipgate and Sipura-2000? John Geddes VOIP 3 01-19-2005 06:30 AM
Sipgate Grandstream HandyTone-286 + Arcor DSL 1 Mbit Jan VOIP 6 06-25-2004 01:22 PM

Advertisments