Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Viatalk 3 day special (ends tomorrow)

Viatalk 3 day special (ends tomorrow)

Jonathan Roberts

Thought this might interest some... I haven't used their service yet.

http://www.viatalk.com/vtfreeyear.htm

As a way of saying thanks to our current customers, as well as welcoming in
new ones, ViaTalk is running a three day sale on its flagship product, the
VT_Unlimited plan. Starting now and lasting until midnight on April 26th, we
are offering 12 months of additional free service to all new annual plan
customers*. All current customers on the VT_Unlimited package will have the
option of extending their current plan by 12 months for a reduced annual
price of $99 **.

Porting number from Viatalk? Thomas T. Veldhouse VOIP 2 01-29-2008 01:30 PM
ViaTalk -- 1 yr free -- while supplies last gremln007@gmail.com VOIP 0 06-20-2006 07:46 PM
ViaTalk Nightmare jloc803 VOIP 0 08-30-2005 07:12 AM
Special editions and Deluxe special edition dvd question. Rclrk43 DVD Video 8 12-29-2004 07:32 PM

Advertisments