Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > [Fwd: [yate] we hire!!!]

[Fwd: [yate] we hire!!!]

Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

Hello, C++ Programmers!

IMHO, forwarding this (see attachment) could be helpful to some of the
C++ Programmers looking for a good job.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,
Regards,

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

Ivan Vecerina

Plonk!

asterisc

> Hello,
>
> We have 2 open positions for c++ developers in Bucharest, Romania.
> Please send the CV's on my personal e-mail address at: diana at voip.null.ro
>
> Diana Cionoiu

I'm proud being a romanian

Ivan Vecerina

"asterisc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
:> Hello,
: >
: > We have 2 open positions for c++ developers in Bucharest, Romania.
: > Please send the CV's on my personal e-mail address at: diana at
voip.null.ro
: >
: > Diana Cionoiu
:
: I'm proud being a romanian

You can.

Idiocy has no homeland, even though idiots tend to have one.

Best regards,
Ivan

Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

On 04/20/06 22:39, Ivan Vecerina wrote:
> Plonk!

Stupid!!

Please read before you reply, and for your kind information the reply
address was duly given in the forwarded message.

What'as the bloody SPAM you found?

YATE (Yet Another Telephony Engine) http://YATE.null.ro/ is an F/LOSS
(Free/Libre Open Source Software) PBX project natively developed by Null
Team, Romania on Linux and has recently been ported (sponsored by
Sangoma Technologies Corporation http://www.sangoma.com/) for Windows also.

They want to hire 2 full-time C++ programmers to work in Bucharest,
Romania. They will work mostly on development of Yate and related
applications.

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
Anu's Linux@HOME Distros: Ubuntu, Fedora, Knoppix
More: http://cto.homelinux.net/~bsd/ Visit: http://counter.li.org/

Alf P. Steinbach

* Dr Balwinder S Dheeman:
> On 04/20/06 22:39, Ivan Vecerina wrote:
>> Plonk!

> What'as the bloody SPAM you found?

Ivan found your spam.

As a Dr you should have learned to check out how to use something (in
this case, Usenet) before trying to use it.

Cross-posting to several unrelated groups is bad enough. And your job
offer is OFF TOPIC in all groups posted to (read their FAQs, Dr). Which
means you've acted like an inconsiderate, less than intelligent spammer.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

Dave Uhring

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:06:59 +0530, Dr Balwinder S Dheeman wrote:

> On 04/20/06 22:39, Ivan Vecerina wrote:
>> Plonk!

> Stupid!!
>
> Please read before you reply, and for your kind information the reply
> address was duly given in the forwarded message.

You really are a ****ing moron, responding to someone who has plonked you.
You also posted an attachment to a Usenet article, further evidence of
your idiocy.

Default User

Dr Balwinder S Dheeman wrote:

> Hello, C++ Programmers!
>
> IMHO, forwarding this (see attachment) could be helpful to some of the
> C++ Programmers looking for a good job.

As it says in this newsgroup's FAQ:

Should I post job advertisements and/or resumes on comp.lang.c++?

NO!!!

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is irresponsible and/or technically clueless - not the impression
you want to make! Instead post your job ad / resume on one of the
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups that are designed for that purpose.

I've left in the cross-post, but set follow-ups to clc++.

Brian

Phlip

Dr Balwinder S Dheeman wrote:

> They want to hire 2 full-time C++ programmers to work in Bucharest,
> Romania. They will work mostly on development of Yate and related
> applications.

I don't know about the other newsgroups here, but in general the C++
newsgroup FAQ summarizes the situation well:

"Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is irresponsible and/or technically clueless".

We are aware that some of the responses give the impression of newsgroup
members who are completely clueless and rude; that's no excuse.

You would do much better networking in your communities than collating a
stack of resumes from all over the world.

--
Phlip

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht

Dr Balwinder S Dheeman <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> What'as the bloody SPAM you found?
>
> YATE (Yet Another Telephony Engine) http://YATE.null.ro/ is an F/LOSS
> (Free/Libre Open Source Software) PBX project natively developed by Null
> Team, Romania on Linux and has recently been ported (sponsored by
> Sangoma Technologies Corporation http://www.sangoma.com/) for Windows also.
>
> They want to hire 2 full-time C++ programmers to work in Bucharest,
> Romania. They will work mostly on development of Yate and related
> applications.

You should have said this in your first msg instead of making it look
like Yet Another Piece of Headhunter SPAM.

-wolfgang