Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Cisco Unity Express and Cisco CME GUI - separate admin accounts?

Cisco Unity Express and Cisco CME GUI - separate admin accounts?

TexasMirty@gmail.com

In a telnet session onour Cisco CME router, I modified the web admin
password:

web admin system name admin password mypassword1

And now that works fine for the Cisco CME GUI at
http:\\addressofCME\telephony_service.html -- but it does not let me
log into the Unity Express GUI at http:\\addressofCME\Web

Where is that password set and stored? I don't understand how the two
web interfaces have separate administration and how that is handled.

Thanks for your help.

TexasMirty@gmail.com

Once again, answering my own question. Yes, they are managed
separately. To manage user accounts on the Unity Express GUI management
via telnet requires going into the service-module. Found explanation
here --
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...8042aa29.shtml

Cisco Unity Express Andy Cisco 0 02-25-2007 08:35 AM
API for Cisco Unity Express (CUE)? strict9 Cisco 2 05-18-2006 05:01 PM
Cisco Unity Express and Cisco CME GUI - separate admin accounts? TexasMirty@gmail.com Cisco 1 04-13-2006 04:23 PM
Re: Unity Express time setting Pete Cisco 0 04-10-2004 04:47 PM
New Cisco CallManager Express (CME) Resource Site Pat Jensen Cisco 1 02-29-2004 01:38 PM

Advertisments