Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Modify # of Rings before Voicemail

Modify # of Rings before Voicemail

TexasMirty@gmail.com

We are using Cisco IP Phones with Unity Express Version 2.1 (Cisco IOS
Software C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M) CME 3.2. Our hardware is a Cisco
2851 Integrated Services Router.

Calls are going to voice mail after two rings. We want it to go to
voice mail after three rings. Can this default behavior be changed?

Thank you.