Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Tenor AX

Tenor AX

Alex Tortois

Dear All,

I have a Quintum Tenor AX with 24 FXO/FXS. The FXO interface is
connected to a Panasonic PBX CO interface (20 lines as yet.). I have
the Tenor registered in my SIP server, and it's able to recieve VoIP
calls. Now I need to route calls to the FXO interface, to have them
terminated in my PBX. Does anyone have an outline on how to do that?

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Alex.