Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Projects to get VOIP and SIP software development experience

Projects to get VOIP and SIP software development experience

youpak2000@yahoo.com

Projects to get VOIP and SIP development experience

Hi All,

I want to get some hands-on VOIP and SIP software development
experience by doing
some personal projects at home. I'm wondering if any body can recommend
a good place
to start from: books, web-sites etc. Where can I get trial/educational
versions
of commercial VOIP and SIP protocol stacks? Is there any popular
open-source
protocol stack?

I'd appreciate your comments and suggestions.

John

Panda

Hi John,

Try the following link first: www.networkingland.com/voipmain.htm , I
am sure it will lead you to the right place.

Naim