Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Amipbx and Bill4Tel

Amipbx and Bill4Tel

ivanna25

Amitelo group has enough experience in telematics networks, in general
and in VOIP, in particular. We concluded successfully man
implantations with the solutions based on an open source Asterisk
platform, already established and in the state of production, on th
national level as well as the international one. There would b
several models starting from the simlplest one to the most up-to-dat
equipments.

We are inviting you to test and know our last release of AMIPBX whic
is a modern software and hardware easy to configure and use. It is base
on the latest and the most innovative technological standards. With thi
latter service, your total communication costs will be reduced from 4
to 70 percent. This depends on your company’s activities. Beside
AMIPBX, we offer you Bill4tel through which you can limit, control
and consult your invoicing and the expanses of the calls made by you
company. In this way, you will get a more effecient management and
faster administration of your budget.

Please have a look at: www.amitelo-technology.com.
If you have any inquiries, please contact me.

Thanks,
Ivanna

--
ivanna25

if and and vs if and,and titi VHDL 4 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
Amipbx asterisk Management Interface and bill4tel( Spanish version ) alecia VOIP 0 04-05-2006 03:29 PM

Advertisments