Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > $199 for 2 years

$199 for 2 years

ukcats4218016@yahoo.com

Apparently SunRocket offered a deal over the weekend to new subscribers
where they could sign up for two years as opposed to one for $199.
That's an unbelievable deal for those that were able to take advantage
of it.

Tim C.

I did. It was a great deal.....it was only up for a few hours on
Saturday.

Bill Kearney

> Apparently SunRocket offered a deal over the weekend to new subscribers
> where they could sign up for two years as opposed to one for $199.
> That's an unbelievable deal for those that were able to take advantage
> of it.

Sounds more like a desperate grab for cash flow before they go out of
business.

ukcats4218016@yahoo.com

Tim C. wrote:
> I did. It was a great deal.....it was only up for a few hours on
> Saturday.

I wish I would have known about it. Apparently, existing customers
could sign up for another year at $99. Hopefully, there will be more
deals like these.