Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoIP over mobile phone

VoIP over mobile phone

Dejan

Please can someone tell me how i can make this:

I have mobile phone which is i VPN with other mobile phone. Can i make call
forward from my mobile phone to secound phone and that phone forward my call
trough VoIP anywhere in the world???

i hope that you understand me
Sorry about my bad english!