Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Hosted VoIP Billing Solution for Global VoIP Companies

Hosted VoIP Billing Solution for Global VoIP Companies

voicemaster4sell@gmail.com

Hello,

Looking for best VoIP billing Software?? We have it to provide you at
cheap price with excellent support.

VoiceMaster(v2.01) = $399 only (For Rent), 100 ports + dedicated pc
with 24x7 technical support + bandwidth.

Why From us:

1. We have VM Expert Tech Support
2. 24x7 technical supports
3. Cheap Price
4. 99% uptime guarantee
5. Free VM/SM Manual
6. Reliable Company
7. 25 running hosted clients and growing
8. And More

Need Now?? For more details you can contact me through:

Mail : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
MSN : (E-Mail Removed)
Yahoo : (E-Mail Removed)

Thank you