Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > RTP session in SIP

RTP session in SIP

mota.ma@gmail.com

Hello, I'm developing a project that transmit audio/video over the
internet. We choose the JAIN-SIP and NIST stack, and we have nice SIP
sessions, but how we establish the RTP Session (Media Session, you can
suggest another protocol )????. I've seen that the JMF offers a way to
transmit video with RTP but I can't figure out the way to integrate it
with the SIP session.

Thanks,

Marcelo

EventHelix.com

The following SIP sequence diagram should help:

http://eventhelix.com/RealtimeMantra..._Call_Flow.pdf

--
EventStudio System Designer 2.5 - http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
Telecom System Design and Call Flow Modeling Tool

SIP/RTP Proxy/Tunnel? John Sutter VOIP 4 07-08-2010 05:49 PM
Double your number of purchased SIP/RTP phone lines for free. sales@lanscapecorp.com VOIP 0 09-26-2005 02:39 PM
Free SIP/RTP/VOIP/SDK Trial download sales@lanscapecorp.com VOIP 0 09-26-2005 01:50 PM
Learn VOIP (H.323, SIP, MGCP, RTP) LAN, WAN, ROUTING TekJockey Cisco 0 09-22-2004 06:10 PM
RTP: Who will deny odd RTP (UDP) port numbers? CCGolfer VOIP 0 06-08-2004 08:39 PM

Advertisments