Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > which auto dialer to use in voip

which auto dialer to use in voip

manil

I am trying to set up a autodialer using a Zoom voice modem from my
work station to make calls to my voip deployments at remote
locations.Can someone suggest a good auto dialer to buy.Also my remote
location is having an answering machine there.Is there anyway that when
i make a call,the answering machine detects it and send back some kind
of sound back to me to confirm that it has received my call and if it
doesn't it has to send me an email.....Do i need to install any
software on the answering machine to do that???
Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks